Chapter 19 ~Dangerous Game~

WARNING: This chapter will contain several kisses, suggestive scenes and bad thoughts so uhm read under your own risk, I recommend you not to read it if you're under 18.

Guys!! Thank you so much for all your suggestions, comments and support, I seriously love reating your thoughts and opinions, it's pretty nice to talk to you guys! Continue cause you enourage me to continue. Also I want to thank @@Punkrockstar95 for giving me ideas and helping me when my mind was blocked Now, Enjoy! Hugs and kisses! :3

~ The frightened princess, doesn't know what to do... Does she just run away? Does she risk it and stay? Either way there's no way to win ~

CHAPTER 19

Jiren

Mine, mine, only mine...

Jiren just couldn't understand how he came to this situation, you broke each and every one of the barriers he had imposed. You approached gently, seducing him with that innocence of yours. That grace, that elegance with which your voice sounds, made his body shake, it numbed his senses. You had become someone important for him, you had become a part of his life in less than a month, you had become a need. The situation was now unbearable, every day he found it more difficult to resist his impulses, you made it so difficult and now this... Seeing that assassin hugging you, touching you... he just couldn't stand that, every time he saw you with that assassin or with Dyspo he could feel his blood boil.

There was no word to describe such a dangerous feeling, an emotion that was devouring him, causing his imagination to create horrible scenes that increased his anger: Jealousy. He was disgusted by the simple fact of seeing him approach to your ear and dedicate a few words, like yesterday, he saw how you blushed...The worst thing is that he knew this feelings, this obsession wasn't right, but what could he possibly do?

Tomorrow he had to train you... He had to meditate again, to calm his impulses, to calm his mind. Jiren left the place and went to his own room, he was being followed though it was the same person wo had been watching them train for quite a while, those envious eyes. He opened the door to enter in to his room, when he was about to close it something stopped it, a hand... He knew who that hand belonged to, he gasped.

"What do you want" Jiren said exasperated

"Jiren, I need to talk to you and you are going to hear me" Cocotte entered in to his room and closed the door behind her "What the hell is going on between that girl and you?" she said angry "I've seen the way you look at her, like if... I don't know, like if you cared about her, like if you liked her, but that can't be right? you are only using her right? Like all of us"

"It doesn't concern you what I want, now leave" he said in his usual hoarse and deep voice.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING, WHAT IS IT JIREN? Why?" Cocotte yelled desperately "I thought she was only a tool for you, a tool you were going to use for your benefit, just as all of us. Why does she have... a chance and I don't. Hell you are even training her, you spend a lot of time with her. What the hell did she do to you?..." She was right, what had happened to him? Then Jiren answered, something really unexpected, he usually would say that it was not her business and he would leave but... he didn't. The truth is that Jiren needed to talk about this with anyone, his mind could not handle it anymore.

"I let this person in... I let her in... I don't let people in"

"Yes! I noticed. What is so especial about her? You don't even know her, I've always been there for you, ALWAYS! Don't you remember that I was there for you when your nights were too lonely? I made you forget too, I helped you forget when we were in the bed, did you forget that? I've given you every single part of me and this new girl comes and you just fall for her? Hell Jiren!" tears fell from her tears freely as she looked at him, she was looking for answers.