Chapter 35 ~Bring It On Home To Me~

~If you ever change your mind, about leaving, leaving me behind... Oh, oh, bring it to me, bring your sweet loving, bring it on home to me... ~

CHAPTER 35 

"Hmng" You opened your eyes slowly as you got used to the bright light, you blinked a couple of times and when you felt your eyes finally got used to the surroundings you looked around, this... this was not your room actually it looked so white, so calm. Slowly you incorporate, you sit and look around but it was still a bit fuzzy "Where am I?" you didn't understand, you didn't remember anything at all, weren't you supposed to be at school? Where were you? "Earth..." You snapped out of it. That voice... Then you remembered, you had escaped from your room, then Quitela, and Mojito, Hit... oh no... it did happen. Was he dead?... your head began to hurt suddenly, when you tried to remember, it was like if your brain was being smashed, it did hurt so much. Then, everything else was pieces of incomplete memories, you remembered Goku's voice, Goku's sweet voice, then Jiren's warmth... both of them... but then you felt something bad. What had you done? What had you became? What were you? You were in shock, your chest rose and fell abruptly as the memories came back but not in order or complete your sight clarified in a while, you looked around then. That voice, belonged to him, Jiren... right now he was leaning against the wall as he looked at you with his dark eyes. You didn't remember too much but you, you had some feelings, something inside of you. When you looked at him you felt a great remorse inside of you, as if you had done something extremely wrong, you sat in the edge of the bed, letting your legs hang freely, you were wearing one of those hospital gowns but you could feel your underwear below, yet you felt really exposed since the gown was short. This bed looked as the ones that were used at the hospitals, what were you doing here? A hospital? you didn't feel bad but yet... you felt weird, like if you had literally been gone for a while, like if you had been torn apart from your body, you looked at your legs and your hands, your body was in perfect conditions, it was like if nothing had happened to you then you looked at Jiren again and you finally realized of the way he looked "Jiren..." then you stood up and approached to him frightened of what you were seeing, he was full of scratches, the top part of his battle suit was ripped off and the rest of his suit was in terrible conditions, he also had his gloves but again in really poor conditions then you found yourself in front of him he didn't move a bit, you looked at his injured chest carefully, you dared to place your fingertips on his chest, like if you were trying to see if this was real or a weird dream. He was real... this was real... The man only looked at you as you analyzed the injures in his chest but he didn't move "What... what happened to you?" you whispered.

Jiren was impressed in an hour you had been able to recover from all your wounds, which were really bad, Bulma had put you inside of a machine that accelerated the rate at which your cells recovered and then she said that you needed some rest so she left you in this room, Jiren hadn't move from there nor he had left you alone at any moment. He thought that you might need help or something but no, you looked like if nothing had happened to you, as perfect as always, but the most important thing. You were back, the real you... and you were here with him, he felt so calm now, at this specific moment. Then you looked at him in that way, with those eyes, those beautiful eyes full of concern of worry for... him? He couldn't believe it, then you asked him that question. You ignored the place, you ignored your own state, and everything else to ask if he was okay...

"I am okay" Jiren whispered as he continued looking at you at your every move "I don't think so... just look at you" then you snapped out of it, you turned around, you finally processed his prior words "Wait you said... Earth... Eart... EARTH?! why are we in planet Earth? What happened to the school? Where are my friends!?" you began to panic but then Jiren grabbed your arm and turned you towards him, this got you out of your shock. You were in front of him, his grip made you stop, you did just shut up as you looked at him in the eyes, his dark eyes "Someone attacked the school, everyone had to leave the planet since it was destroyed. Your friends are on their way"