Chapter 16 ~Don't Stop Me Now~

Heya guys! I have been taking note of all your suggestions and be sure I will find a way to add them in to the story. :3 also Thank you so much for your comments and opinions, keep them coming!! I love them so much. they really encourage me to continue! Hugs and kisses to y'all

~ I'm travelling at the speed of light, I wanna make a supersonic man out of you!~

CHAPTER 16

"Focus!" You reacted quickly and avoided his attack to a speed that was incredible for a human. Training with Jiren was always hard, it was always a challenge, that is why you enjoyed it so much. You two had found a place in the forest, it was the perfect place, clear and far from everything. You had asked for permission of course. You asked Whiss, and he accepted "Oh! You are going to train with him sweetie? Well you have my permission, I think this would benefit you plus I ship you two Ohohoho" Jiren swung his fist out. With feline flexibility, you bent your body back avoiding his fist. He didn't even let you think.

Jiren skidded back. He got back up shooting multiple energy blasts. You took defense, and started to run avoiding the blasts that left a smoking trail of pot holes behind you. You were about to attack with energy blasts but he disappeared, then you felt a strong grip around your waist, and felt a heavy breath in your ear "You are still thinking" That hit a nerve, you turned around to face him but he was gone. You tried to shake off your thoughts, you closed your eyes and then you heard him from beside approaching. Jiren began firing some attacks, you dodged all of them and surprisingly responded to his attacks. You managed to get in front of him, he wasn't expecting that, you punched him swiftly in the stomach. You attacked him in the same way Vegeta did in the tournament and he stopped.

Both of you.

This was the first time you were actually able to punch him, like that. He coughed in pain, he stepped back covering with his free hand his stomach. Wait... did you? Did you really hurt him that bad? "Jiren? Oh no, I'm sorry... Are you okay?" you were worried, you approached to him to try to help him but he stepped back. He was always like this, guess he liked keeping his distance. "I am okay" He said incorporating and then he adopted his usual position "You have improved" he admitted, you were so excited, Jiren was actually congratulating you? This was unbelievable! "Thank you" you whispered, then he looked away "Let's go" He began to walk and you followed him close.

Jiren stopped suddenly, you wondered why. You were in the middle of the way to get to the school, why did he stop? "Cornelia, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" You were not expecting that, usually he wasn't the one starting a conversation "Could you? hmm" He was hesitating, was he nervous?... You placed your hand on his arm "It's okay. What is it?" you said gently, smiling. He looked at you and then talked "After this school is over, could it be possible that you help me find your Earth Dragon Balls?" You were surprised, he still wanted to ask that wish? and then you got out of your shock "I... I would gladly do so Jiren" He looked at you surprised and then you swear that you saw a little smirk in his face, it's been so long since the last time you saw him smile, if you remembered correctly the last time was the Valentine's Day. "You have a beautiful smile" you whispered, and he heard it. He immediately looked somewhere else, and crossed his arms, he was so cute "Are they hard to find?"

"Well, not if you have a radar" Both of you continued walking and talking, and you didn't notice you were being followed.

For quite a while.

You had started to attract a pair of envious eyes.

The mysterious person had been watching you both for quite a while.

How could you know that evil creature's plan?

.

.