Chapter 28 ~Crazy~

WARNING: This chapter will contain several mature scenes, suggestive dialogues and bad thoughts so uhm read under your own risk, I recommend you not to read it if you're under 18.

~Come here, baby... You know you drive me up the wall the way you make good on all the nasty tricks you pull, seems like we're makin' up more than we're makin' love, and it always seems you got somethin' on your mind other than me. Girl, you got to change your crazy ways~

CHAPTER 28 

You were ready, you weren't going to think about him anymore. Now you had to focus in some other things, who was the boss of the wolves, Hop, and Cocotte? Who was that mysterious man? What did he mean when he said you were not human, you already knew that but hmm that meant he knew more about you about your past, and damn why didn't you remember what had happened after that mysterious man appeared?... Then what Dyspo said, that purple aura... the red eyes... you needed to do a research. Maybe a visit to the library wasn't a bad idea. You shook your head, anyway... for the moment, you needed some rest. You put on your underwear and then over it the top part of Toppo's battle suit.

You got out of the bathroom and everyone was discussing, you heard several times your name, Jiren's name too, dorm, angels and several stuff but then Toppo noticed you and everyone stopped "Oh Little lady? You... you look so cute..." Toppo blushed as he looked somewhere else, the truth is that it was too wide and too short, your legs were completely exposed and a big part of your thighs could be seen "Oh... anyway little lady, you will go to your room with Jiren. Do not be afraid, he will take care of you, nothing will happen to you while he is there"

"And I will go too!" Goku said happy as he continued packing some clothes and other stuff "Son Goku..." Toppo said exasperated, we just talked about it, he turned to look at Goku but he wasn't there anymore "S- Son"

"Haha Goku, what are you doing" Goku was in front of you, he had placed his backpack on the front part of his body and he was leaning as his back faced you, was that haha piggyback ride? "Come on I'll carry you"

"Son Goku! I said that you woul..."

"She will come with me" Everyone turned to the corner of the room, Jiren spoke. He was in his usual posture, leaning against the wall with his crossed arms "Only with me" he said as he approached to you slowly, oh my... no one said anything, he looked so intimidating as he approached... you alone with Jiren? You really weren't ready for that. Then something made everything stop.

Knock Knock " Ohoho Good night I'm checking out if everyone is in the room" Was that seriously Whiss? You forgot, every week there was a random revision, an angel would come to see if everyone was in their own room, you really hated your luck sometimes.

"Oh no!" Toppo said "Come on Cornelia, we'll use the balcony!" Goku whispered as he began to run to the living room. You looked at Jiren who had his gaze fixed on you, you blush immediately, no it was better to keep your distance "Let's go" you said and followed Goku running, leaving Jiren behind. Goku and you were now in the balcony and you were about to get on his back until Toppo got in the middle "Son Goku you must be here for the revision, come" He took Goku away, you look up, you were right now in the 5th floor, you would only have to jump one floor and then another one to get to yours, usually you would have just jumped straight to your room but right now you were too weak, you prepare but you did never jump. Suddenly you were being carried, two strong arms were under your body, you were in shock, you turn. It was Jiren "Jiren..." you whisper, he doesn't look at you, he was looking up locating the balcony of your dorm "Jiren I can" you didn't finish because he jumps, now you are at a really high height, in his arms, he was holding you tight against his chest, his body was so warm. After some seconds he landed on a floor, you look around. This was your dorm, how did he?... locate it? Wow... Jiren began to walk inside, with you still in his arms. You placed your hand on his chest trying to call his attention and it did he suddenly stopped and looked at you "Hey can you put me down? I can walk from here" he just looked at you, this was getting uncomfortable, you two haven't really talked since well...