3%

Jack

He plastered his fake smile on as they began to start their interview. Questions ranged from Daniel to zach to Jonah to Corbyn and then Jack. He was always the last one to get questions.

It didn't make him sad, he rather take time to hear his friends answers. To some fans, Jack seemed to be the most liked member, to others he seemed to be the least liked with the most hate.

Jack didn't care what 'placement' he had. He just loved making music and being to do that stuff with his friends, four of his brother liked friends.

"Jack, what's going on with you and Aspen" The interviewer asked. Jack always hated the question and frankly so did the other four boys. It wasn't fair to any of them.

"Nothing, shes just a good friend" jack answered truthfully.

Jonah

He looked over at his friend Jack, trying to point out the things Daniel said about him, seeing if it was... true?

To the almost twenty year old boy, jack did seem out of it. Just a little sad, in the slightest.

"Let's get coffee!" Jonah excitedly said after they left their interview. The other boys agreed, leaving Jonah happy. Jonah noticed how Jack could barely keep his eyes open.

"Are you tired, Jack?" Jonah asked not wanting to state the obvious that Jack was losing energy from not eating. He didn't want to believe that his friend, a brother, a loved one was going through so much pain, not knowing why.

"No, I'm fine" jack replied turning his attention to the window. Jack sat there not talking, just simply smiling at the sky.

Jonah's phone buzzes signaling that he had gotten a text. He looked down seeing texts from Daniel, Zach, and Corbyn.

Daniel; I told you, he's different.

Zach; maybe he's just depressed. I mean, it's easy to get depressed when you're out on the road, not at home.

Corbyn; maybe we should just sit Jack down and ask him about how he's been feeling. We have a break off from tour when we get back to LA, if he hasn't changed then, then I guess we will have to go to extremes and get him help. We shouldn't just assumed that he's starving himself or he's depressed. He's always been quiet.

Jonah furrowed his eyebrows reading the texts from the other three boys. He turned around in his seat looking at the three typing away on their phones. Jonah turned his attention towards Jack and smiled.

"How are you feeling today, bud?" Jonah asked. He wanted to show that they cared about him, but Jonah didn't know how to.

"I'm feeling pretty okay" Jack replied returning his gaze outside