32%

"No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, Friend"
- Kitchen Sink

Daniel

The slightly older boy closed the bathroom door. He felt sadness creep onto his face.

"I really do miss her" he whispered and stared at his reflection through the mirror.

"You can't tell them, Dani. It's not the right time" he said once again and sighed.

Daniel walked out for the bathroom, finding the boys outside in the backyard. "Heyo" He said.

"Dani, come swim" Zach yelled from the pool.

"No, really. I'm good" he said and walked back into the house.

Zach frowned at the somewhat distant boy. "Guys, what's wrong with Daniel?" Zach asked and frowned once again.

"I'm not sure, Z. I'm sure he's fine." Jonah said and got up from his chair. "I'll go check on him"

Jonah slid open the glass patio door and saw Daniel sadly sitting on a stool at their kitchen island.

"Hey, bud. What's wrong?" Jonah asked taking a seat next to Daniel.

"I hate myself" Daniel said and looked at Jonah.

"W- why?"

"I hurt Jack."

"You didn't know what happened between him and Cora. It's not your fault"

"I did know. I heard a different version of the story. I can't believe I believed her lies." Daniel said and frowned once again.

"Daniel- I. I don't know what to tell you."

"She Time me that she knew he was going through a hard time and she knew that he was hurting himself. I was too shocked to actually do anything. But you dated Cora too. We all hurt him, it's all of our faults. Jack is so distant, especially with the two of us." Daniel cried out. "My own best friend can't look at me without tearing up"

Jonah engulfed Daniel into a hug. "It's okay. Neither of us knew the truth, listen, jack doesn't hate us. That's just how he is, everything will be okay and go back to normal. Don't start doing what Jack was doing to himself to yourself. You're worth so much more, if you ever feel bad again, tell me. Or any of the boys.

We can't risk almost losing another member. I understand that being under pressure with this band and everything is just sucky, i get that, but we have to fight through it. We just have to be there for everyone. Jack still regrets everything, everyday. Come on, let's go swimming" Jonah smiled at his blue eyed friend.

Daniel nodded his head and stood up, following the older boy.

Once they reached outside, it was almost immediately that Zach jumped out of the pool and pushed Dani into it. Daniel laughed.

"I miss you all" Jack said and smiled at the boys. "I'm sorry I put you guys through so much." He said and dived into the water.

>| next chapter is going to be rOuGh
>| hello
>| how are you guys