14%

"Every breath you take
I watch you slip away
You're slowly Killing yourself"
-I won't give in

Why dont we and Jack's mom. *this is while Jack is in the bathroom*

"How long has he been acting like this?" Jacks mom had asked the boys.

"Well we've only recently noticed how different he was from a couple months ago. It hasn't been long." Daniel replied looking down.

"A couple months? A couple months and you guys finally decide to tell.. after a couple months" Kristen said rubbing her forehead

"We thought it would pass once we came back to LA" Jonah replied, placing his folded hands on the table.

"Is he going back into this funk that he's been in before?" Ava asked looking right at Jonah.

Jonah understood why, it was because he was the oldest. He was suppose to be taking care of the boys, protecting them, helping them.

"Before?" Jonah questioned looking up at Ava.

"He never told you about when he was sixteen?" Ava said cocking her eyebrow up.

"No, what happened" Corbyn said quickly jumping in.

"He was bullied, a lot" Kristen began.

To the boys, it was obvious to them that this was a hard and touchy subject.

"We don't have to talk about it, if you aren't comfortable with it" Jonah said placing his hands lightly over Kristen's hands.

"No, it's okay. Girls would call him gay while the boys would just bully him. They would attack him for every little thing. They- they tried hurting Sydnie, they would harass her because she was jacks sister." Kristen bowed down her head as she wiped a couple tears.

"They'd say disgusting things about Jack and he was just hurting a lot, none of us saw it."

"I didn't really notice that anything was wrong until he came home one day, bruised face, dried blood on his knuckles. It was scary" Kristen said looking at the four boys plus Christina.

"A month or two after that, he openly told us that he was hurting himself. He said how'd he c-c-cut his arms and thighs. My poor baby tried killing himself" Kristen said breaking down.

Ava wrapped her arms around her mom and held them there.

The boys knew about jack getting bullied, but never once did they think he actually tried to take his own life.

"I'm going to go plug in my phone" Zach said standing up.

On the way to his room, he heard Jack. Jack pounding on the door.

"J-Jo" Zach screamed as he tried to break down the bathroom door.

Zach looked behind him to see the three other boys and Kristen.

"He's locked in there" Zach said backing up while Jonah broke the doorknob off the door.

They watched in horror as their friend was laying there, begging for air.

Blood trickled down his arms and neck, due to him scratching it open.

"Get, get down there" Zach yelled at Jonah.

"What do I do" Jonah yelled in a state of panic.

"Hold him tightly and slowly count to ten, Jonah" Zach screamed.

Zach knew deep down what was happening. The poor young boy had experience the same pain before, yet he couldn't trust anyone enough to tell.