25%

"Im safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again"
-Breaking the habit

Jack

Jacks eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the bright lights hanging around him. He looked around and noticed the sleeping four boys around his room.

He got up, making the floor creak under his feet. Corbyn was the first to wake up from it, he shot up looking at Jack.

"You're up, how are you feeling?" Corbyn asked standing up, lightly kicking Zach and Jonah.

"I feel.. dizzy. What happened?" Jack asked, confused at the situation.

"Well, you were in the shower for awhile and then we heard a loud noise and everything went quiet." Corbyn began.

"We had to pick the bathroom lock and you were on the ground, half naked, and passed out. We carried you in here, put clothes on you and we all just waited till you woke up. What happened in there?"

"I don't know" Jack said standing up, grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.

"Can we go somewhere, anywhere but stay here?" Jack said.

Jack didn't want to be stuck in the house all day, everything here was sad to Jack. He's cried too many times, hurt himself too many in this house.

"We can go to Logan's, but he's having a party right now" Corbyn said, now forcefully kicking the boys, waking them up.

"We're going to Logan's. We're leaving in thirty minutes. If you're not in the kitchen by then, you aren't going." Corbyn said marching out of Jacks room.

The rest of the boys groaned and got up.

-

"Hey, boys. You made it" Logan said drunkly greeted the boys.

"Hey Logan" Corbyn said watching as the boys began to drift away. "Wait, Zach" Corbyn said catching up to Zach.

"No drinking bud, you're sixteen." Corbyn said while Zach just rolled his eyes. "Just one, please. I'll be a good Zachary"

"Nope, it's a final decision."

Jack began his way towards the kitchen, not wasting any time with getting a drink and downing it.

He continued that motion until he realized he needed to control himself.

Jack stumbled around the house, slowly becoming intoxicated with whatever the red solo cups were filled in Logan's kitchen.

Jack's eyes landed on Zach. He stumbled towards Zach, becoming dizzy with each step.

"Zach" he mumbled.

Zach turned his head and laughed at the poor boy. "You're trashed, Jack. Who let you drink this much?"

"I- i dont know" he said dragging out each word.

The boys didn't know that Jack being intoxicated would make him worse. That night opened the eyes of each boy, realizing that their curly haired friend truly needed a friend. They didn't realize how lonely that was, until the night he forced himself to wash away the pain with alcohol.

hi guys
• I'm honestly just really upset right now and I don't know what to do
•stay safe