43%

"It's just past eight and I'm feeling young and reckless"
- Our lawyers made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued

"Come on" Gabbie said, grabbing onto Jacks hand. "Let's go find Daniel and Cora."

Jack reluctantly followed Gabbie. He ran at her pace, hand in hand.

"There you guys are" Cora said annoyingly. She grabbed onto Daniels arm and the four of them walked towards Jack's black SUV.

"What a great night, no?" Daniel said hopping into the back seat with Cora.

"Yeah, it really was" Jack said smiling towards Gabbie.

The drive was silent as Jack pulled up to Cora's house. "Bye baby" Cora said to Daniel and slammed the truck door shut.

"She seemed, ok" Gabbie said and turned around to look at Daniels face.

"She's better than 'ok' she's legit fricking amazing" Daniel said sounding offended, but he didn't take offense to it.

"Jack? What do you think?" Gabbie said turning towards him.

"I think that it's bullshit that you get to date her and I can't even look or breathe near, Zach." Jack said and parked their SVU in front of their house.

"Jac-" Daniel began but Jack rushed into his room, slamming the door.

He smiled at the thought of his and Gabbie's conversation. He sat down on his bed and looked at the time, "8:00".

He jumped at the sound of a loud knock on his door. He slowly got up, opening his bedroom door to see a sobbing Zach standing there.

"I- I should've fought for us." Zach said sniffling. "I love you" he stuttered out, looking at the trembling sixteen year old boy that he felt he destroyed, broke his heart.

"Zach, I'm sorry. We can't be together, we're not even allowed to be seen near each other." Jack said, slowing closing the door letting his heart ache.

"No, this can't be the end of us. We just started, we can't end this now" Zach said with his quivering lips puckered out. "I can't lose you when there isn't anything more we could lose" zach said and closed his eyes, "please jack" he said once again.

"Come in." Jack said and slowly, quietly shutting his door, patting his bed for Zach to sit down.

"I love you too, but you know the rules, Zach. Doing this, doing us will end up hurting me more mentally then you will ever know. I can't keep playing mind tricks and sneaking around with you. I just can't. It's either I'm in the band or I'm not and we're happy together." Jack said looking out the window.

"Absence of leave" Zach said looking up.

"What?"

"One of us could take an absence of leave and if it was you, you can go to rehab or give David a reason for you to leave and get help-"

"How much 'proof' does he need? I almost overdosed on pills like three days ago. I drink way too much alcohol. I'm bulimic, I for god sake hurt myself in so many ways. It's been a day since the last time I dug something sharp into my skin. How much more convincing does he need?" Jack practically screamed.

"Let me finish, Jack. He could see that you're struggling. Get high one day, or drunk, or just act like you want to die when we invite him over for dinner. We'll trash talk about your 'drug' problems in hope to see that what he's trying to do to us, will stop." Zach said.

"You want me to act like some drug addict?"

"Well, you kind of already are." Zach said reaching in his pocket, pulling out a prescription bottle. "Jack, it's our only hope"

"Why- why can't you act this way?"

"Because I'm sixteen!"

"Yeah, so? I'm eighteen, I don't see why age matters."

"He will expect it from you. David doesn't truly understand how bad you're getting." Zach said shaking the pill bottle.

Jack slapped it out of his hand and moved away. "I- i can't love someone who wants me to become some pill addict, Zach. Get those away from me"

"It's for the best." Zach said getting up, crying once again, placing the bottle on Jack's nightstand.

Before Zach could fully leave his room, Jack grabbed onto his wrists carefully and turned him around, kissing the sixteen year old boy he was in love with.

"I like that" Zach said after they released for air. Zach leaned in once again, letting the kiss get heated. The two boys falling onto the bed.

"I'm in love with you, my curly haired boy." Zach whispered into Jack's ear, causing Jack's cheeks to become a deep color of red.

"I'm in love with you, my rosey cheeked boy" Jack said and deepened the kiss.

Within ten minutes, they were both shirtless. The boys kept getting heated and before anything got further, Jack whispered "I'll do it.. for us." Into Zach's ear, letting out a quiet sob. "I'll do anything for us" Jack said once again as he laid zach down on his chest that was quickly raising up and down.

"I can't watch you destroy yourself. This will be all my fault." Zach said and looked at Jack's flushed face. "I'm sixteen, I don't know how that plan came to my mind"

"Hey, we'll talk about this more in the morning. For right now, I just want a moment of us, together, like this. A good memory for my mind to think about when I'm gone" Jack said grabbing onto Zach's neck, itching for a kiss back.

-

>| hello pretty people.

>| so I am running a contest for this account.

>| the contest will be a written chapter by one of you guys for this book!

>| so stay tuned for the contest. I will say if you want to enter, it would be best if you have Instagram, it's okay if you don't but it'd be easier.

>| Anyways, 7 chapters left!

>| how are you all?