46%

"You say things with your mouth
Cobwebs and flies come out"
- Lovely

Jack

"Jack?" Zach said knocking on his door, almost at three in morning.

"Y- yeah?" Jack said rubbing his eyes, waking up feeling low after his high.

"I- i can't sleep. I'm too worried about tomorrow. What if this doesn't work and we can't ever be together, I don't know what to do." Zach said slowly approaching Jacks bed, sitting on the corner.

"It will work, I promise" Jack whispered back to the smaller fragile boy and pulled him into his chest.

"No, it won't. This was so stupid of me to make you do this to yourself." Zach said beginning to cry.

"It's okay, I want to do this. For you, for me, for us". Jack said putting his finger under Zach's chin, guiding it up. "If it doesn't work, we- we'll have to move on until the band is either done or out management is more accepting of us"

"Move on? Move on from what, us?" Zach said pushing Jack off of him. "You think I could just move on with the snap of my fingers? You're unforgettable."

"I don't mean if like that. We'll just have to not be the way we were before. Be more distant" Jack said sighing while slouching down.

"I can't believe this. You are willing to just throw-"

"I'm not throwing it all away. I've tried everything, everything to be with you. Nothings working. If me being a druggie doesn't work then- then I guess we have to be done."

"Fine, sleep by yourself tonight" Zach said and walked out of the room, quietly slamming the door on his way out.

Jack sighed slapping his forehead, grabbing the small orange prescription pill body.

"What do I have to lose anyways?" He said staring down at the bottle.

-

Jack groggily got up in the morning, hungover from the high he came down from in his sleep.

This was the day he was dreading very much, the day David would come to dinner, the night where every small thing will be out on the table.

As Jack took a shower and got ready for the day, he slowly trotted down the stairs, making his way to the kitchen seeing Daniel and Cora giggling.

He fake gagged and watched as Daniel turned to face him. "We have good news, Jack!" Daniel squealed as he jumped up and down.

"We need to get the rest of the boys, Daniel." Cora said and Daniel nodded eagerly and walked around the house, screaming for the other boys who were in the studio made booth.

"We're here, we're Jesus. What's up?" Jonah said with Corbyn and Zach slowly walking behind him.

"We have some good news" Daniel said, crying happy tears.

"Daniel and I-"

"Cora's pregnant with my kid. I'm going to be a father." Daniel said sobbing while hugging Cora, sobbing of joy.

Jacks face hung in shock, unsure of what to say. He slowly backed up and looked at the couple before him. "W- what?"

"Cora is two months pregnant. We didn't know how to tell you guys but today was her first appointment and I just thought you guys needed to know." Daniel said giving Jack a concerned look.

"Hey, bro. That's good, congrats" Corbyn said along with Jonah.

Zach jumped up and down. "Can I name it, can I name it, oh please let me." Zach said running around the house.

To Jack, he seemed to be the only one not happy or excited about this.

"Congrats" was all Jack said as he made his way up the stairs, mentally preparing himself for tonight.

An

>| helloooo! There's four chapters left, ISNT that crazy ?

>| so before I move on I want to announce the new members of -fxndxms

- gwyn (I don't know if she'd want me to say her @ )

- LaBellaMac

- httpherron

- seaveyscello

- honeyherron

- oopskatie

Congratulations!

- please note that for those who did not win; does not mean that you guys will never be recruited.

- I will always look for more authors and inspiring people to be in the group! This is just the beginning!!

- follow us on our journey of writing (:

>| how are you guys ?