21%

*sorry i don't have a song quote for this chapter ): *

Corbyn

"Jack" Corbyn yelled across the house. Jack popped his head into the living room. "We need to talk" Corbyn said to the poor boy.

"What's up?"

"Jonah, he told me what was happened at McDonald's. Please, tell me you didn't do anything last night." Corbyn said feeling nervous.

"Can I be honest with you?" Jack said making Corbyn feel more nervous.

"Of course, never ask."

"I almost relapsed last night" Jack said letting his head hang low. "Yesterday, Jonah and Cora were at the house. They were here yesterday having the time of their lives.

I was in my room alone. Hearing everything, my best friend and the guy I live with have a cute and cuddly relationship with the girl who severely hurt me.

He's in love or thinks he 'loves' this girl who ruined not just me but Daniel. Daniel was so sad for weeks, Corbyn."

Corbyn looked at Jack, almost like he wanted to kill Jonah. "Jack-"

"No, please. I just, after eating my Big Mac last night, I almost threw it all up. I almost starved myself. I almost relapsed in everything, not just-" Jack stopped and let out a sigh.

"What? What's bothering you? Is it something other than the Jonah and Cora thing?" Corbyn asked.

"No, how could she act innocent. Tell me I'm fat and useless and then go date my best friends. What if she moves on to Zach or you?" Jack asked his blonde friend, scared of what he might say.

"I can talk to Jonah?" Corbyn asked.

"Please, don't tell him anything though" Jack said walking out of the room.

Corbyn left the 'office' room. He walked up the stairs and walked towards Jonah's room.

"Can we talk?" Corbyn said in a serious voice, looking dead at Jonah.

"About what?"

"About Cora, Jonah"