18%

"I've got trouble thoughts and a self esteem to match
What a catch"
-What a catch, Donnie

Why don't we

As Jonah and Daniel were walking back onto the bus, they heard the sobs of their friends.

That made both boys quickly rush into the tour bus. "What's happening?" Jonah yelled.

"I- I, we killed him" Zach screamed.

Both of the oblivious boys quickly walked towards Zach and Corbyn, seeing their limp friend on the floor.

They noticed how Zach was covered in Jack's blood that was slowly leaking out of his wrists.

"Oh- Daniel go get the first aid kit" Jonah said pushing Zach out of the way.

"Corbyn, put pressure on it, it'll stop the bleeding." Jonah said.

Both boys did what they were told and Jonah got closer. Daniel came back with the first aid kit, kneeling down next to Jack.

"This is my fault" Daniel mumbled.

"It's all of our faults. We all killed him" zach said through his sobs.

"Zach, we didn't kill him. Stop saying that" Corbyn screamed.

Zach jumped at the sudden outburst of Corbyn and whimpered.

"Okay, zach put cold water on a towel or wash rag, whatever you can find." Jonah yelled causing Zach to jump again.

Jonah softly leaned his head against Jack's chest, finding his heart beat.

"Thank god" he said and grabbed the cold, wet rag from Zach.

He dabbed it Jack's head. Causing the boy to groggily sit up, holding his head.

"No" Jack whispered looking at all the crying boys.

"Jack, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to call you selfish or conceited or anything bad. You're actually really caring and I love you" zach said grabbing onto Jack and crying into the boys chest.

"What's going on?" Jack asked.

"I didn't what I said either. It wasn't fair to you, you're my best friend and if you really are feeling like this then I will help, forget everything that happened with Cora, you're more important to me than a girl I've known for a couple of months" Daniel rambled on.

"Guys, give him some space." Jonah said helped Jack stand up.

"No" Jack said with a raspy voice. "I can't" he said once again looking around at the four boys.

"You can't what, Jack?" Corbyn asked looking at him.

"I should've died, I should've done it deeper. I shouldn't be here, not now, not ever"