8%

"Petrified of who you are and what you have become"
- Friend Please

"Jack" zach repeated again causing the curly haired boy to slowly turn around and look at the younger one who's eyes read a terrifying emotion.

"Zach" Jack said choking out. "I don't know what wrong with me"

"Come here, you're okay" Zach said holding his hands out which Jack quickly gave into. He tightly hugged the younger boy, sobbing into his chest.

"What's wrong" Zach asked, backing away from the restaurants parking lot, that way jack wouldn't get ideas. "I-I don't know" Jack said looking at the young boy.

"Let's go back inside" Zach said pulling on Jacks trembling hand. It caught Zach by surprise when Jack pulled away quickly.

"Im not going back in there with her." Jack said, slapping himself. "Can't I just go back to the tour bus?" Jack asked.

Zach looked at jack and then back at the restaurant. "Jack-"

"Corbyn or someone can go back with me. I just can't be here, I can't be in the same room as her"

"You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" Jack asked, confused.

"Cora is staying with us for a month. She'll be touring around with us, Daniel asked her too."

Jack felt himself distant himself from Zach. "Jack-"

"W- why would he do that?"

"That's his girlfriend. Listen, whatever problems you have with her, you're going to have to set that aside."

Jack just nodded his head and followed Zach back to their table.

-

"I shouldn't" Jack thought to himself as he stared down at his old shiny, metal, best friend.

"I can't believe this is me, now. This is who I am" jack whispered to himself.

As the small blade slivered a horizontal line across his forearm, flashbacks of Junior year cane back to him. Flashbacks of that night came back to him.

He made a few more marks before throwing the blade into the toilet quickly. He flushed the toilet and back up into the bathroom door on the tour bus.

He rolled down the sleeve to his black shirt and walked out. He felt emotionless. There wasn't anything he could do to feel anything anymore.

He slowly but surely made his way to his bunk. He laid down on his side and just stared at the wall.

"I'm ashamed of my own self" jack whispered to himself before letting sleep take over him.

•most of the lyrics will be from a song called "Friend Please" by Twenty One Pilots. It's a great song and I highly recommend it (:

•stay safe, stay happy, stay alive