31%

"You're.. gay?" Daniel choked out looking at one of his best friends.

"I'm sorry" Jack said as he let the tears fall. Within seconds, the four other members hugged Jack.

"Sorry about what? You have nothing to be sorry about." Daniel said once again and cried along with Jack. "I'm so proud that you came out" Daniel said even though deep down inside, he knew Jack wouldn't of told the band.

"You should be proud and grateful that you are who you are, Jack. You're unique, in a good way of course, we're all so happy that you're finally coming to terms with your sexuality. I mean we all knew you had to be a little... different." Corbyn began, making Jack chuckle.

"I'm sorry that I'm ruining this band" jack said.

"Oh shut up already and just accept the fact that we all love you" Zach said squeezing the older boys face.

Jack laughed through his tears and pulled the younger boy down onto him. He hugged Zach tightly, crying into his shoulder.

Once he let go, he looked at all the boys. Finally facing them, he said "thank you". He thanked the boys for not calling him a freak, it was almost like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

"Can I just ask a question?" Jonah said. Jack nodded his head.

"Why did you feel attracted towards Cora?"

"I- I don't know? Maybe I didn't. It's just a lot to handle. Maybe I'm bisexual, maybe I just like every gender. Or maybe I just liked the attention of someone who wasn't my family, fans, or you guys." Jack explained scratching his head.

"Oh, I miss Cora" Daniel said and kept his gaze on the wall. "It sucks she turned out the way she did." Daniel said and got up. "I'm going to the bathroom"

The boys waited for Daniel to be gone to begin talking.

>| I know it's a short chapter lol
>| enjoy (: