Suicide

At this moment I am very displeased with the news about Talia.

Faking a suicide is NOT okay. It's not okay to fake killing yourself for fame, for notices from celebrities, or for your own pleasure.

There are people in the world who actually suffer from suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, ptsd etc.

For someone who had the audacity to fake a suicide is not okay. It's not okay to make a whole fandom of people, millions of people, or even just one person, believe that you have committed suicide.

People will take those things to heart.

Suicide is one of the many things that shouldn't be joked about in serious manners.

I get it, we all go "I'm going to kill myself" and not mean it, But for someone to actually FAKE a suicide makes me so fucking mad.

I also get that people like me and many other artists write about suicide, self harm, etc. But it doesn't mean these stories are real. Most people write about them because they're real things that do happen, they are very real.

I write things like this to show what people do go through, that you can get help, that you are never alone in situations like this.

I'm so fucking pissed off society and anyone who fakes having mental disorders or anything.

People like that disgust me.

It's not fair to people who do go through things like suicidal thoughts, constant sadness, thoughts of suicide, to hear people think it's okay to fake it.

I am one of those people who do/have suffered with very serious things like that and I'm sure a lot of people who have read this book, who are fans of why don't we, people in general have and don't appreciate this person who thinks it's okay to fake something so serious.

Society is a disgusting place.
Humans are shitty animals.

If you EVER having a bad day, a bad week, a bad minute, even a bad second, you can always contact me, talk to someone trustworthy, or an adult about it.

You should never feel stuck, you should never feel like suicide or self harm is the answer.

If you ever do feel like you are not mentally in a good place and need someone to physically talk to you can call the suicide hotline number;

1(800)273-8255

Please talk to someone if you are ever hurting in anyway shape or form.

You are beautiful.

You are loved.

You are never alone.

You are alive for a reason.

Whether you believe in a god or not, you are here for a reason.

I love you all.

I wish you all happiness.

- Lily (: