1%

"Thank you all for coming out and supporting us, we're why don't we" all five boys screamed into their microphones, waving at the audience as they stepped off the stage.

"Good job, guys" their co-workers congratulated them. "Thanks" the boys would reply back.

Each boy went their separate ways, the usual business after shows. Four out of the five boys would eat, while one of them stood awkwardly drinking water, trying not to look at the food.

"You're okay" Jack Avery would whisper to himself while his stomach grumbled. "I'll be okay" he said once again, whispering to himself as he closed his eyes and opened his water bottle.

He'd chug down water to fill the void that needed food, hoping to get rid of his hunger. He smiled, finally satisfied, when he didn't hear the noise of his empty stomach screaming.

Jack looked to the side seeing Corbyn basically drooling over the steak that was set aside for them. "Bro, it's so good" Corbyn exclaimed as he looked at jack. Jack laughed and by habit sat down next to Corbyn to talk. "Here try this" Corbyn.

He shoved a piece of the steak into Jack's mouth by surprise. Another surprise was when Jack's body actually took it in. The good tasting steak caused Jack's stomach to make a loud noise, causing Corbyn to give him a worried look.

"Here let me get you some food" Tyler Seavey said jumping out of his seat. "That isn't really necessary" Jack quickly said. But by the time that sentence was over, Tyler was back with a hot plate of food.

Jack accepted it after a long thought and decided to just eat it. He smiled while eating, remember how good food is. He moaned quietly to the taste of the food he was eating, a taste his body couldn't forget.

Jack then took a wild shot and drank some Coca-Cola, smiling. The thought of calories and weight leaving his head as he digested the meat and sugary drink.

He felt alive and full of energy. That was until they went back into their hotel rooms. They decided to just stay the night in a hotel instead of driving all night. They wanted to shower and possibly do some laundry.

Jack sat in his and Daniels room alone, left with his thoughts and anxiety that devour his mind. He looked down at his trembling hands and quickly walked into the bathroom, staring at his reflection.

"This isn't me" he said loudly. "This isn't me" he repeated but angrier. "This is not me" he said once again, but this time breaking down into tears as his knees became weak, dropping to the floor.

He sat there breaking down, and for what? Nothing, he supposed that he was just an 'abnormal' child. He hovered over the toilet, wincing in pain as he emptied the contents in his stomach.

He felt relief wash over his body. He felt happy, but a little sad. "I shouldn't of done this" he said to himself as he flushed the toilet.

"Hey, Jacko. What do you mean 'I shouldn't of done this'" Daniel said causing the noodle head boy to jump backwards, slightly causing his heart to race.

"Oh nothing, Daniel. Just me talking to myself about nothing. Absolutely nothing"