15%

"I got a feeling inside that I can't domesticate"
-Bishops Knife Trick  

Jack

It's been two weeks since the 'accident' at the Why Don't We house.

"Jack, come on" Corbyn said latching his hand around Jack's wrist.

"No, one more round" Jack said playing FIFA, not wanting to move.

"No, come on."

Jack lazily got up and quickly hurried out into the venue for sound check.

"I'm here, I'm here. Jesus" jack said rolling his eyes.

"Okay, ready sing your part in words I didn't say" Daniel yelled towards Jack.

Jack jumped and started to sing. "Why?" He asked after he finished.

"Because you already skipped half of the songs and we were on this song. If you weren't late, we could've made sure your microphone and earpiece were working." Daniel said looking at him

Jack was taken aback by his actions. "Okay, I'm sorry." He said and just continued singing for sound check.

-

After the show was finished, jack sat in his dressing room.

He sat there, staring into the mirror. "I'm so stupid" he said out loud.

"Yeah, you really are" He heard. He jumped out of his seat and looked at the door way, being met by Cora.

"You shouldn't be in here, you should be with Daniel" Jack said looking down, making his voice grow quieter.

"He's eating right now with the other boys, I didn't want to intrude" she said stepping closer towards Jack.

"You've gotten so much skinnier and more, very more, attractive."

Jack's back was against the wall. "You really should leave" he said still not looking at her.

"Oh come on, I miss you." She said placing her hand on Jack's cheek.

He felt fear wash over his body. He pushed her away, heading for the door.

He felt her cold hands wrap around his wrist, making him stop in his tracks.

"Baby, you can't leave me like this. I need you, Daniel doesn't understand me like you do." She said placing her lips on his.

He had enough. He pushed her off and opened the door.

Her wrist was held in his hands as he marched out to the buffet of food.

"Here, take your girlfriend back" Jack said towards Daniel and pushed her towards him.

"Jack, what-" Daniel began but Jack just continued to walk away.

He went into the bathroom and grabbed soap, rubbing it against his mouth.

"Disgusting. You're disgusting Jack" he said to himself as he started to scrub his mouth again, finally washing it away with water.

"I hate you" he screamed at himself. "I hate you, with all my heart. You deserve shit, you deserve death" he said once again, punching the tiled wall, making his hand shrivel up.

He let out a loud groan while he continued to punch the wall repeatedly.

He stopped once he noticed the red liquid running down his fist. He cried at the sight of it.

He walked into the dressing room, seeing Zach standing there, tapping his foot on the ground causing anxiety to rise up in Jack's body.

"You really fucked up this time, Jack Robert Avery" Zach said, pointing a finger towards his best friend.

•hi guys I really don't like myself, but enjoy