10%

"I'm just a would've been, could've been, should've been, never was, and never ever will be"
- And The Snakes Start To Sing

"Jack, we can't help you if we don't know what's going on." Corbyn said softly bending down to Jack's height.

Corbyn wrapped his skinny arms around Jack's, awfully skinny, torso.

"No, Corbyn. You don't understand, you never will" Jack choked out.

Zach felt his heart shatter. How didn't he know that his best friend was hurting so bad? How didn't any of them know?

"Jack-" Zach began to say but was cut off. "I- i really just want to be alone, right now" Jack whispered.

"Oh no, no. That's not going to happen. Jack you're hurting yourself. I knew something was happening. How long have you been starving yourself for?" Daniel went on to say.

Jack gathered himself together, gaining the strength to stand up.

He looked behind Daniel to see Cora just smirking. "I'm not" Jack finally said after a long pause of silence.

"Why would you do this to yourself? You live a pretty damn good life, why would you want to throw it away? Just to be.. what?" Daniel said shoving Jack backwards.

This was typical for Jack and Daniel. Anytime they had arguments, Daniel would get physical, just to prove a point while Jack just acted as a punching bag.

"Daniel, come on." Jonah said grabbing Daniel arm. "No, no" Daniel began.

"You've been acting like some coward lately. You're so self conscious all of the sudden. I miss the old Jack who didn't care what people thought and just minded their own business. Where is that Jack?" Daniel said shedding some tears.

Jack couldn't take it anymore, he broke down once again.

"I'm not saying this to be mean, Jack. You just need help, we'll be here every step of the way, trust me. But you have to let us help you, you have to let us in." Daniel finally finished, ending it by squeezing Jack into a hug.

"I don't want to see you hurting anymore."

"I should've been better" Jack said. "I'm sorry I couldn't of been more. More better in a way that you guys could benefit from and felt joy from me. I understand if you guys don't care"

"Shut up, you are loved. We do care, why do you think Daniel just spent five minutes yelling and crying at you for" Corbyn then said hugging his sad friend once again.

But oh boy, what Jonah, Zach, Daniel, and Corbyn didn't know was that Jack was struggling in many other ways and they were just witnessing only a little bit of it.