47%

"This lack of self control
I fear is never ending"
- crawling

Jack

"Ready?" Zach whispered towards Jack as he was buttoning up his shirt.

Zach was in the background attempting to tie his tie and sighing every time it wouldn't work. "Why do I even need to wear this?" Zach asked as he threw down the black tie.

"Because David changed his mind and making us go to a fancy restaurant and not here. Now come here" Jack said and motioned the boy over. "I'll tie it for you"

Zach nodded and picked up the tie walking towards Jack.

Jack placed the tie around his boyfriends neck and began to tie it. "How are you going to do this when I'm gone?" Jack asked and laughed a little.

"Don't say that" zach said and sighed staring into Jacks eyes.

"I mean yeah, Jonah probably could help you." Jack chuckled causing zach to slap his hands and turn the other way.

"You don't get it do you, we're going to be separated, Jack. And you seem not to care with all these dumb jokes. I love you, you're going to be taken away from me" zach said and began to cry, sitting down on Jack's bed. "I can't live without you. I need you in my life" Zach said and looked up at the older boy.

"It's only for a few months. You- you can come and visit me if I get my privileges." Jack said and sat down next to Zach.

"David hasn't made the decision yet to put you through rehab. We don't even know if anyone will be able to visit you. What is your family going to say about this?" Zach said looking down.

"Hey, remember our plan, Zach. We can do this, Gabbie- she's going to tell David about the addiction. She- she won't let us down like this."

"Gabbie's In on our plan?"

"No- she just you know has seen me high so many times in the last week she's going to obviously say something about my state of mind."

Before Zach could say anything, Daniel walked in. "Everyone ready?" He said and both boys nodded their heads as they stood up.

"Give us a second?" Jack asked and Daniel nodded his head and closed the door. "Whatever happens, I love you- don't - don't forget about that." Jack said and kissed the fragile boys lips.

-

"David!" Gabbie screamed as she hugged the manager. "How are you?" She asked and sat down next to Zach, seeing Aspen across from her.

"Good, good. I brought my daughter. I hope you guys don't mind" David said as Aspen just kept her head down, disappointed at the sight of Gabbie and Jack.

"Anyways, let's talk." David said as he pulled out the folders of the plans.

As everyone was eating their dinner, steaks, mash potatoes. Jack got up and excused himself from the table going into the bathroom.

He pulled out a bag filled with whatever drugs he could get his hands on.

For the past week, he wasn't just on pills that Zach gave him. He was doing other things.