7%

"Oops I did it again, i forgot what I was loosing my mind about"
- Young and Menace

Jack

Jack stared at his salad. It sat in front of him at dinner, not being touched. He couldn't risk risk not eating it, but he couldn't risk eating it.

"Jack, come on. Aren't you hungry?" Corbyn said nudging his friends arm.

Jack looked down at his hands and rubbed them together, anxiety, Zach thought as he watched his friend from across the table struggle.

"Jack? Are you okay?" Zach said worriedly as he watched his curly head friend sit there and sit in deep thought.

Jack couldn't do it. He spent three months already trying to work on the body he wanted. He already slipped up a couple days ago while eating steak, now eating this?

"I - I can't" jack said standing up. He slammed a five dollar bill onto the table and left the restaurant.

He sat on the bench that was placed outside the door. Jack looked out at the sky, so peaceful.

That was Jack's favorite thing to do, stare at the sky, letting it absorb everything that was wrong around him.

He stood up, watching car slowly drive by. He looked to both side, seeing more cars come by.

"I could end it all, right here, right now."

He closed his eyes, stepping down onto the blacktop pavement. Pictures of his family flashing through his head, causing him to quickly step away.

"Jacky, what's wrong?" He heard, turning around seeing Isla sitting on his bed. "What are you doing in here" Jack said sitting down next to her.

"Mom said that you came home upset. Are kids bullying you at school, again?" Isla asked sweetly.

"It's okay, don't worry about it" Jack said back to his younger sister.

"Jack?" He heard snapping back to reality.

hi I'm gonna start putting song lyrics and their titles before the actual chapter starts. (:

•how do you guys like this book, so far?