50%

"I'm unashamed
I'm gonna show my scars.
Give a cheer for all the broken"
- Welcome To The Black Parade

*one month later*

"Jack, get up, hun" he heard the sweet voice of Zach Herron.

Jack stirred in his sleep as he groggily got up, stretching his arms out, admiring his childhood room one last time.

"Today's the day?" Jack asked as Zach began to sit up.

Zach nodded and wasted no time in letting his tears fall down. "I'm going to miss you like crazy" He said slightly punching Jack's shoulder.

Jack chuckled and sighed. "I know, I'll miss you too. Hey, you still have the boys, Sydnie, my mom-" Jack said naming off different people.

"But none of those are you, Jack" Zach replied looking at his boyfriend, making eye contact with the eyes he fell in love with. "I can't believe this is happening." Zach said smiling.

For Zach, he was truly proud of Jack. He knew deep down it wasn't easy to overcome an eating disorder, which he knew Jack hadn't fully recovered, to stop self harming, to now getting help.

"This past month has been amazing with you." Jack whispered and slowly began to stand up, grabbing his clothes out of his drawers. "I know me using wasn't easy but I haven't in three days-"

"Four days now, you can do this" Zach said standing up. "You will never understand how proud I am of you. How amazed of you I am. I love you so much."

Jack smiled and picked up his towel. "I will be back" Jack said pecking Zach's cheeks and walking out of the room.

Zach walked around the Standford's house as he stopped in the living room where Jack's family and the other boys were sitting.

"So today's the day, Zach" Kristen said smiling at him. "Thank you for being there every step of the way. Thank you all for being there for my, our, son" Kristen said grabbing onto Darrin's hand.

"Thank you for blessing my life with Jack" Zach said and smiled at Kristen. "I'm going to miss him a lot." Zach said.

Kristen got up and wrapped her arms, motherly, around Zach's shoulders while she let him cry. "It'll be okay, he will get better." She cooed into her sons boyfriends ear.

"When he gets out, I for sure call planning the wedding" Sydnie said out loud causing Zach to choke on his laughter.

"Deal." Jack said coming down the stairs. "But the colors have to be purple." Jack replied and his older sister shook her head yes and stood up, wrapping her arms around Jack's skinny frame.

"Of corse, brother" she said.

"When do we leave?" Jack asked as his hands began to shake.

In Zach's mind, he knew that it was because of the withdrawal from drugs, but he's also knew that Jack was beyond nervous for what was to come.

"We're suppose to check you in between three and four." Kristen said as she looked down at her watch. "So in three hours" she giggled and stood up. "I'll start lunch. Daniel, would you like to invite Cora here to help? She doesn't have to stay in the hotel room, especially unsupervised." Kristen said, hinting at the recent news of Cora's pregnancy.