41%

"If you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain
If you want love, you gon' learn how to change
If you want trust, you have to give some away"
- if you want love

"Jack, are you awake?" Daniel said walking into his room.

Daniel saw the bottle of pills tipped over on his nightstand, pills were everywhere. Daniel ignored it, he shook it off not thinking about it.

"Jack?" Daniel said and violently shook the curly haired boy. "Jack?" Daniel said beginning to get worried.

He then looked over again at the fallen over bottle of pills and picked it up.

'Zach Herron' it read.

Daniel began to grow nervous.

"Jack, dont do this to me" He said and began to get a sick feeling in his stomach.

He began to violently shook Jack again, causing the boy to quickly get up.

Jacks eyes were blood shot red and he seemed to be lost in his own world. He looked at his hands strangely, feeling like he was floating.

Daniel knew exactly what was happening. It was another failed suicide attempt, but instead of passing away, Jack was high on pills.

Daniel looked at the time, seeing that it was only six in the morning, making him wonder when Jack took the pills.

Daniel angrily got up, cleaning up the pills.

"Dan-"

"Don't, not now, Jack." Daniel said through his tears and walked out his room with Zach's bottle of pills.

Daniel looked up and saw that the other boys were up.

"He- Daniel. What's wrong?"

"Jack- he fucking- he too-" he began but instead violently shoved the bottle of pills into Jonah's hand.

"Why would be have Zach's pills in his room?"

"He tried to overdose, what don't you get. He's in there high off his ass right now." Daniel said snatching the pills out of Jonah's hands. "I'm flushing these"

"What if Zach needs them?"

"He hadn't used them in a year. I don't think he fucking needs anything right now" Daniel said and opened he bottle, pouring the pills into the toilet.

"What are you doing with those?" Zach said, busting into the bathroom.

"I'm flushing them before they kill your boyfriend, our bandmate."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't do this right now" Daniel said storming off into Jacks room, Jonah and Zach following behind.

"Were you really going to kill yourself? Leave us behind in this world, Jack?" Daniel shouted.

"I can't fucking believe you. You- you're seriously messed up Jack. I don't get why you'd want to take your own life because you have to date some girl. You are really pathetic." Daniel said and paused, now seeing that Corbyn was now in the room.

"Dude, chill out-"

"Chill out? I've been chilling out for the last two attempts. If you failed the first two times, why would you try again and think you will succeed, Jack?"

"I-" jack began but gave up. He couldn't think straight, he was strangely just too high on pills.

"Using your boyfriends pills to do it, you're seriously fucked up, bro" Daniel said, visibly heavily breathing. "I can't believe you. David wants to kick you out of the band, if we told him about this, he'd definitely kick your ass out and maybe find us a new member who isn't like this" Daniel screamed, stomping towards Jack.

"Daniel, that's enough" Jonah said and pulled the skinny boy back. "Get out of his room-"

"Get out? He can't be trusted in here with you idiots. You guys, especially Zach, would give him something to assist it" Daniel said yanking his body away from Jonah.

"You know what, Daniel. I'm sick of you doing shit like this. We're a band, we're suppose to work together, but when you basically tell Jack he's a fuck up, you really put us in an awkward position. You need to get out and let us handle this situation because your disgusting words aren't helping." Corbyn said, shoving Daniel out of the room, catching a glimpse of Zach's crying face.

"I can't believe you-"

"Get out." Zach said gritting through his teeth. "You need to get the hell out of MY boyfriends room before I kick your ass" Zach screamed.

Daniel held his hands up defensively and walked out of the room, stressing about Jack.

He slid his back down the door and began to sob, he knew what he was saying was wrong. Instead he should've comforted the younger boy and helped him, but he didn't.

On the other side of the door, Zach was crying into Jack's chest. Jonah was trying to comfort everyone while Corbyn was talking to Jack about his actions.

He was telling Jack that things were going to get better, that they'll be there every step of the way, even if Daniel really wasn't showing it.

"You're only going to get better if you want to get better. We can't put you through therapy or anything if you won't follow through with it, Jack. If it's not for the band, then for me, or for your family." Zach said into his ear. "Im so freaking in love with you, Jack. It hurts me seeing you like this. It's like my other half is being ripped away from me. If I lost you, I wouldn't know what I would do without you" Zach continued, while Jack held him tightly.

>| ooo 9 more chapters left

>| this sucks

>| the couple chapters are terrible, but I think I'm finally starting to get in a better place mentally. so hopefully they'll turn out better and I will have motivation to do it.