16%

"Don't you know?
True friends stab you in the front"
- True Friends

Jack

"How fucking dumb are you, Jack?" Zach said staring at his friend.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said looking back intently at Zach.

"First, you left a fucking bruise on Cora's arm." Zach said stepping closer.

"I barely even touched her, I wouldn't hurt a girl like that, not even her." Jack said taking a step forward.

"Okay, well what about kissing our best friends and bandmates girlfriend." Zach said screaming into Jack's face.

"You really think I'd do that to Dani. I would never-"

"You've changed Jack, maybe we were looking at the wrong signs." He said started to walk out of Jack's dressing room.

"Even if I have changed, you think I'd purposely try to hurt Daniel like that?" Jack said, leaving a sad and shocked expression on his face.

"I don't really know anymore" Zach said looking away.

"What does that mean?" Jack said standing in the same spot.

"I thought you were some suicidal depressed kid but no, you're a conceited selfish asshole." Zach said shaking his head and leaving.

Jack stood there, speechless. "Did I really kiss her?" He asked himself, even if he knew the answer.

He grabbed his bag, leaving the venue. He stepped onto the tour bus, hearing the giggles of a crying Cora and a pissed off Daniel.

"Dani, I feel uncomfortable around him" he heard Cora say. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, he'll be gone soon" Daniel said.

Jack felt a pang of guilt in his heart. He stood still, not wanting to move, but not wanting to listen to more.

"Am I being kicked out for he band" Jack thought to himself.

"'He'll be gone soon' am I leaving? Do they not want me here?"

Jack sighed and quietly walked towards Cora and Daniel.

"Oh look, it's the man of the hour" Daniel said causing Cora and Jonah to look up at him.

"Wh-"

"You better not fucking touch my girlfriend again, Jack." He said shoving Jack backwards, making him the punching bag again.

"I didn't even touch her. I didn't kiss her, she's lying."

"How dare you call her a lier. That's a lot coming from you" he replied back.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means, you lied to Aspen and your other ex girlfriend. You literally cheated on both of them, you broke both of them. You deserve shit for being a shit person."

"I didn't- I never dated Aspen." Jack said looking confusingly at Daniel.

"How are we suppose to know that you weren't lying about that too."

Jack just stopped talking, walking towards the bathroom. Daniel rolled his eyes. "Go ahead, just hurt yourself again. Punch the wall some more. You can drop the whole depressed act, we know now that it's for attention" Daniel then said sitting back down on the couch.

Jonah's haw was dropped and he stared at the two.

"Fuck you, Daniel" Jack seethed out. "And fuck you too, Jonah."

"And Cora, you're just shit, you and Daniel are perfect for each other"

Jack slammed the bathroom door shut. "How did I manage to make everyone hate me" jack whispered to himself, collapsing on the floor.

Jack sat in the corner of the bathroom, brining his friend closer to him. "You're the only one really there for me" He said to the tiny sharp object, staring at the reflection of himself.

"Don't, Jack" He said to himself. "You're stronger than this"

"No, I'm really not" He said once again, letting the silver object slide across his wrist.

He frowned at what he just did, but that didn't stop him from continuing to repeat the motion.

He dropped the object, making himself feel drained of energy, slowly closing his eyes.

I don't know if I really like this chapter but i lowkey made myself cry writing this lol

•stay safe, stay happy, stay alive (:

•enjoy!