11%

"We dont sleep, we don't eat.
We speak in tongues
We can't die, we're dead inside"
-Crooked Young

Jack
"I miss you" Kristen, Jacks mom, said as she squeezed his face.

Jack laughed swatting his mother's hands away. "I miss you too mom" He said hugging her.

Jack felt happy, he finally got his mom to fly out to LA with his sisters to watch their concert.

Kristen wrapped her arms, once again, around his waste, ignoring the poking ribs on her side.

"Come on mom, I want a hug" Isla squealed as she ran full force towards her favorite brother, in reality her only brother.

Jack bent down a little to hug his little sister. Jacks mom was shocked at what she noticed.

Islas little arms were fully around Jack's waste, scaring his mom a little bit.

"Jack, you've lost weight! Have you been working out?" She asked

"Uh, something like that" he said, nervously laugh.

My mom can't notice that, she barely sees me, he thought.

"Jack, honey. It's time to eat" Kristen yelled up to Jack, who was, at the time, sixteen.

"Mom, I'm not hungry." He said slowly trotting down the stairs.

"Why is that?"

"I just, im not having a good day and I rather just go to sleep early, ya know?"

"Okay, hun. Go to bed" she said kissing his temple.

Jack let out a shaky breath as he plopped down on his bed. 'Fat' he replayed the words in his head.

He didn't want to believe the kids who'd pick on him. For what, you may ask.

He was only picked on because in his small city, he played guitar. He sang, something boys shouldn't do. Boys should be playing sports and dancing, not singing.

Even if the boys were angry at him, why would they call him fat?

Boys at Jack's school just wanted to tear him down, it didn't matter how.

"I'd fuck Ava or Sydnie, even if I had to force the too" Jack would over hear some of his 'bullies' say.

He'd feel sicken, just because they didn't like him they were willing to rape his sisters.

That was the first time he let them win. He broke down in front of all of them.

He broke down in front of his family.
In front of Ava
In front of Sydnie
In front of Isla
Even in front of Darrin.

"I'm sorry" he choked out in front of his family, falling due to weak knees.

"I shouldn't of let this happen" jack said.

Nothing bad ever did happen to his sisters, they were only picked on.

But to Jack, that was enough to kill him. He loved his sisters, he promised his mom he wouldn't let any of them get hurt, after all, he was the only boy.

"I've been hurting myself, I'm scared of what else I'm capable of" he said in front of his family.

He weakly held out his arms. "There's more" he said signaling down to his thighs.

"Oh Jack, baby" Kristen said running up to him.

"Jack?" Ava said, making him come back to reality.

"Hey Ava" Jack said smiling, hugging his second youngest sister. "I miss you" He said once again, holding on tightly.

here's some more of Jack's background (: