37%

"You're secrets out
I know this hurts, it was meant too"
- Get busy living or get busy dying

Jack

Jack was having a good day, it's been awhile since he genuinely smiled at everything.

He has yet to tell the other boys about his and Zach's relationship. He wanted nothing more to be able to hold his hand in public or kiss in their home.

"Come on, Jack. I want to go into Hot Topic" Zach whines as he dragged Jack around the mall.

Jack smiled and said a 'me too' as they entered into the store. All black clothes hung on the racks while the heavy metal music Jack liked played.

"Why are we in here?" Jack asked and looked around.

"Well, you need new shirts and I wanna Get merch" Zach said picking up a nirvana shirt.

"Zach, you don't like this type of music." Jack said, grabbing the shirt from Zach and placing it back on the shelf.

"But you do, Jack. I just want to do the things that make you happy, okay." Zach said and smiling, pulling the curly haired boy into his arms, kissing his lips.

"We can't do this in public, Zach." Jack whispered as he got out of Zach's grip.

"I know, it's not fair." Zach said and turned around, picking up shirts that read 'Twenty Øne Pilots' in an extra small.

"I'll meet you out of he store" Zach said and began to walk away.

"Zach? Did I say something wrong?"

"No. You're just right, we shouldn't be seen together in public, you know. Being ourselves." Zach said and walked to the check out line.

Jack mentally slapped himself. He just stared at the many band shirts that hung in front of him. He sighed and picked up a colorful Metallica shirt and proceeded to go to the check out line.

He paid for his shirt and met with Zach at the food court. He sat down across from Zach, reaching for his hand. Zach quickly pulled it away and looked at Jack.

"Not in public" he said as he ate a fry.

Jack frowned and slouched. "I didn't mean it like that, Zach. You know that. You make me a thousand times happier, you know that. You've mentally and frankly, physically, helped me. Even my therapist says I seem a little happier and with it. We can't publicly come out yet because you haven't come out to our friends and we haven't exactly told the rest of our band that we're dating." Jack said. "So again, I'm sorry. I'll see you at home, Zachary."

With that, Jack got up and began to walk out of the mall, leaving his boyfriend by himself at the food court.

Jack ordered an Uber and waited when a fan walked up to him.

"Oh my god, Jack Avery. I knew it was you. I'm huge fan" She said and forced Jack into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey" jack said and attempted to hug back.

"can i ask you a serious question?" She said and smiled.

Jack nodded his head.

She pulled out her phone, scrolling through her pictures. She clicked on one and showed it to jack. He looked shocked at the picture.

"Is this you and Zach kissing?" She asked with a smirk. "Jachary is real" she said and laughed before pulling her phone away.

"You need to delete that" Jack worriedly said and backed up. "Please, don't show anyone that" he said once again.

The fan laughed, she didn't understand what was happening.

"I- I need to go" Jack said and began to run back into the mall to find Zach.

He finally found the boy in American Eagle. He grabbed onto whatever clothes were in his hand and plopped them down on the shelf and dragged he younger boy out of the mall.

Jacks eyes were puffed up and red. He began to cry harder as he dragged Zach out of the mall.

"Jack- jack what's happening. I don't appreciate this, this isn't faire"

Jack turned around and caused Zach to feel saddened by his face. Jack didn't say anything and made Zach follow him into his Uber.

The car ride was silent as Jack cried. "They found out. They know. The fans know" he said as he looked down at his phone seeing the many twitter notifications from the girl he just encountered.

"Who found out what, Jack?"

"A fan took a picture of us kissing in Hot Topic. He held up his phone that was blowing up, they tweeted it. We have to go explain to the boys why we didn't fucking tell them."

Zach sat there, not knowing what to say. "I finally understand why you didn't want to do it in public. I'm sorry, I can't believe this is happening" he said and slouched.

Once the boys got back to their house, they rushed in and called out for everyone else. The other boys faces didn't seem too pleasant with either of the boys.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Daniel shouted.

Jack looked up to see his arm wrapped around Cora.

"We didn't know how. Zach wasn't out to you guys yet, you can't be mad" jack said.

"Zach, we're your best friends. You could have told us, you made us feel so stupid. Everyone, even our manager, has been tweeting us questions about you two." Daniel said once again.

Corbyn seemed unfazed by the picture, Jonah felt more proud that the boys were together than mad that they didn't tell him. He understood the reason why they couldn't tell him, so did Corbyn.

"Hey, don't yell at Zach. It's not his fault. I'm the one who wanted to protect him. I told him that we couldn't come out or do anything in public. So if you have a problem, Daniel, come to me about it. Not attack Zach." Jack said taking a step towards the blue eyed boy.

"Fuck you, we're suppose to be best friends" Daniel shouted and got closer to Jack, pushing him.

The boys watched Daniel hurt Jack, seeing that this happened from time to time.

"Don't touch him, Daniel" Zach said, stepping closer to Jack. Taking Jacks hand in his.

Daniel ignored the younger boy and pushed Jack once again.

Daniel grew up with two older brothers, this was just the way he learned to resolve his fights and arguments.

"We will talk about this later, we have more important stuff to talk about." David, their manager, said walking into the room.

Jack rolled his eyes and grabbed Zach's hand, running up into his room.

>| hello!

>| I'm in Toronto right now, I'm going to the Why Don't We concert!

>| how are you guys?