9%

"Yeah I know the person in the mirror's not a perfect one, I look at him everyday thinking that he's not enough"
- 10 Feet Down

"Baby, I like it. Baby, I need it and you want me too" Jack and the rest of the boys sang into the microphone, looking out at then crowd of the thousands of fan girls and boys who support him and his band.

He felt a sense of pride wash over him as he kept singing, pleasing the fans.

"Thanks for coming out, we're why don't we" the boys yelled into their microphones, waving at the fans.

The boys were directed towards the meet and greet room as they wiped away sweat and sprayed themselves with cologne once again or put on more deodorant.

Twenty minutes after their show ended, fans who bought limelight's were piling into the room.

Jack felt a little light headed, most likely from overheating, and took a minute to drink a lot of water.

They began taking pictures. Jack watched as a fan, a really good shaped boy, walk up and hug them all, hugging Jack last.

He posed for the pictures and looked over at Jack. "Please, get help" he said softly looking up at his idol.

Jack gave him a puzzled look and asked him what he meant.

The fan looked down at Jack and pointed to his arm, before getting yelled at by security to keep on moving.

Jack looked down, not realizing that earlier in the meet and greet he rolled up up sleeves.

"I understand, I use to hurt myself. But I got help and I'm better now. Promise me you'll get better Jack Avery" the fan said.

Jack felt himself she'd a tear as he whispered a "i promise" and hugged the fan once again.

Jack felt his cheeks heat up, looking at his friends. They all held such sad emotions in their eyes.

Jack felt angry, angry with the four boys. "How could a fan that I've only met once notice my scars while the four boys I live with, never noticed" Jack asked himself.

It made him feel worse about himself. He let down a fan, someone that looked up to him.

He's letting down his own fans, or so he thought.

After the meet and greet ended, the boys piled up on the tour bus. All boys cornering Jack.

"Where is it?" Daniel screamed in Jack's face, Cora sitting on the couch, smirking at Jack.

"Where's what, Dani?" Jack said.

"Where's the object that you use to do this" Daniel screamed once again, aggressively grabbing onto Jack's arm, making him wince in pain.

"Stop" Jonah said stepping in.

"Jack, why did you do this?" Jonah asked with a nicer tone. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I - I'm not enough" jack whispered out softly and broke down onto his knees. "And I never will be enough" he said as the four boys slowly watched their friend break down into pieces.