48%

"It happens every time
It sounds like suicide"
- Jonestown

"Drink this." David demanded Jack as he passed him a black mug filled with coffee.

"I'm good" Jack mumbled as he tried to stand up.

David pushed him back down into the chair and sat across from him. "Drink it now, Jack." He said once again but this time more harsh.

"Fine" Jack said sighing in defeat. He took a sip and automatically felt like he was going to throw up. "I physically can't drink it" Jack said and sighed.

"Well you're going to have to." David said moving he cup closer to the younger boy.

Jack sighed once again and began to take small sips of the hot coffee in front of him.

"We need to talk about this, your metal and physical health, Jack. The boys all said you need to go to rehab. Personally, I think the best choice is a stay away one. No distractions-"

"And no Zach." Jack interrupted him as he traced the top of the mug. "Do you expect me to just fall out of love with him with a snap of my fingers?" Jack asked with tears streaming down his face, looking up at David.

David's face visibly fell causing Jack's hands to tremble with sadness. "I wish that it was that easy, Jack. It's better for your career" David said standing up and facing Jack. "I'll show you to the guest room when you're done."

Jack got up and stumbled behind David as he showed him he guest room. "This is your room until further notice" David said and closed the door behind him.

Jack sighed and plopped down on the bed brining the blanket closer to his face. He began to cry. This was really his lowest point of life, he didn't know what to do.

Jack wiped his tears away quickly when he heard a small knock on the door. He got up and opened it and he could tell that aspen was standing there, even if it was dark.

"Are you okay?" She whispered and walked into the room causing Jack to back up.

"Yeah." Jack said and sat down on the bed and watched as she closed the door.

She sat down, too closer for Jack's liking, and placed her tiny hand on his thigh. "You don't seem okay" was all she said and kissed his cheek.

"No-" Jack said and scooted away looking at Aspen. "I don't like you in that way, I'm sorry." He said and began to stand up, but being pulled back down by Aspen.

"Jack, you can't seriously be gay." Aspen said and looked him in the eyes. "I've loved you since for forever. You can't just now decide you don't want to be in my life" Aspen said.

"I have a boyfriend, Aspen" Jack said and pushed her off of him. "And his name is Zach Herron." Jack said.

"I want this,Jack" she said lifting up her shirt. "Please" she whispered and kissed Jack.

"No- I'm sorry. But no, not ever. And especially not in your dads house." He said and stood up. "I think you should go back into your own room and leave me alone."

Aspen looked shocked and slowly got up. She picked up her shirt and folded her arms in from of her. "I love you, Jack" she cried and slowly walked out.

Jack rolled his eyes and softly shut the door and laying back in the bed that David provided.

>| yo two more chapters left :p

>| happy pride everyone! Be yourself! Don't be afraid to be different! Different is beautiful.