22%

Everyone but Jack

"What do you mean, Cora did that?" Jonah asked sadly, feeling guilt surface.

"Yes, that's the reason why Jack wouldn't  eat or he would hurt himself. And you, you are letting her hurt him more." Corbyn said sticking a finger out at Jonah.

"Me?"

"Yes you"

"What about Daniel? He dated her for two months and then let her fuck him up anyways." Jonah said and looked at Corbyn.

"Do you even understand what's happening?" Corbyn asked.

Just then Zach and Daniel walked in. "What happened?"

"Cora fucking fucked with Jack's head." Jonah exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Daniel said looking at Corbyn and Jonah.

"Cora, she told him that she'd never date him because he wasn't skinny or attractive like you guys." Corbyn said letting sadness overcome him.

"What- she would never" Daniel said glaring at his friend.

"That makes sense" zach said.

"How?"

"He always told me he didn't like her for a good reason"

"Why is this the first time I've heard of something like this" Daniel said looking at everyone.

"Because he didn't want you guys to pity him" Corbyn exclaimed intensely staring st the three other boys in front of him.

"I swear to god Jonah, if she's in this house, if you guys are still together after this, we can't ever be the same towards each other. You will practically be dead to me" Corbyn said walking out of the room.

Corbyn noticed someone standing at the front door, he opened it and sighed. "Speak of the devil, herself" he practically screamed. "You need to leave, Cora"

"But, I'm here to see my boyfriend." She said with a raspy, low whispering voice and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Get off of me" Corbyn said, shoving her off. She whimpered and pushed past Corbyn.

"Jonah, baby. I'm here" Cora yelled, watching Jonah walk down the stairs. "Hey" He said kissing her cheek, making Corbyn gag.

"Can we talk?" Jonah said nervously, rubbing his hands together. "Of course."

"Uh, well. I heard something about you, and I want to know if it's true" he said scratching the back of his neck. "What is it?"

"It's about Jack" he said and Cora's eyes lit up. "Fine, yes I kissed him at that venue." She quickly said letting out a quick breath. "You told us that he kissed you?"

"I know, I got nervous and ugh. Thanks for understanding." She said hugging tightly onto Jonah's waist. "Yeah, but no. Uh we all know about the Valentine days date. You really fucked him up, Cora. We shouldn't be together." Jonah said sincerely, starting to walk up the stairs leaving a crying Cora there.

"Are you gay or something?" She then blurted our, making Jonah whip his head in her direction. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Because you don't want this, any guy would be lucky to have me. You're giving me up that easy? For a stupid mistake?"

"You told our friend that he wasn't 'good' enough for any girl. You called him fat, you said he didn't have a chance with any girl because of the way he looked and you think I won't be with you because I'm somehow 'gay'? Even if I was gay, I wouldn't of ever looked your way and betrayed my friend.

You know all this time we just thought he, he was sad about not being home and it was actually because the girl who turned him down and made him feel like shit was kept around him this entire time.

If you weren't here, if you never went to Dani or me, he'd be fine. He probably wouldn't of tried to starve himself, making himself throw up, cut himself or anything if you weren't here.

It wasn't just us who betrayed him, it was you. You made us all hate him because he supposedly 'hit' you. You made us think our best friend was some selfish dick. You make me sick, Cora" Jonah said opening the front door. "You need to leave and you better not come back to this house anytime."

"I hate you" Cora said punching Jonah's chest. She kept repeating her words and motions, making Jonah feel guilty. Jonah grabbed onto her wrists, softly, and whispered a "you really need to go, Cora." With that, she left. She left without a word, Jonah looked around the room to see the other four boys standing there, Corbyn looked proud.

He knew that she had to leave, he couldn't hurt Jack anymore. He never realized how stupid he was for asking out Cora, for betraying Jack, for not sticking up for him that day on the tour bus.

If something went different, if he or any of the boys were away for one more minute or a couple of seconds, their beloved Jack could've been dead and the last thing they would've said to him were those selfish, mean words.