20%

"Don't you know that the kids aren't, kids aren't all right"
- kids aren't all right

Jack

Jack sat there, blasting his music on full blast. He mumbled to the many heavy metal and Metallica songs that played on shuffle.

He rocked himself back and forth, making himself feel like a 'crazy' person. "Please, leave soon" he said quietly to himself.

No one was suppose to be home today, even if they were, they were suppose to warn Jack.

Jack tried blocking out the moaning from the room next door. "I need to leave" he said standing up with his earbuds still in.

He walked out of the house, feeling the sun hit his skin.

He smiled up at the sky and stood there staring at it. "Beautiful" he said and turned his head to see Cora walking out of the house and a love struck Jonah standing at the door.

"Bye jacky" Cora yelled waving her hand towards Jack. He gave her a look of disgust, not even feeling bad.

Jack angrily walked into the house slamming the door, making Jonah jump in surprise.

"You could've at least told me you guys were going to be here, Jonah" Jack said placing his phone on the counter.

"I'm sorry, we were caught up in the moment." Jonah said smiling at the younger boy.

Jack gagged at Jonah's words and walked upstairs and laid down, ready to sleep.

He liked being home, but not all the time. He just needed to get away, but according to his therapist, he shouldn't be in big crowds. It's a trigger to his anxiety.

"Hey, I'm going to go get food, do you want anything?" Jonah asked sticking his head in Jack's room. "Can I just go with you? I'm sick and tired of being cooped up in this room" he said throwing his fists down on the bed.

Jonah thought for a moment and then sighed in defeat. "Fine, but once you start to feel anything but good, tell me." He said twirling his keys around his finger.

Jack cheerfully got up, throwing on whatever hoodie he can find and a pair of joggers. He ran out of his room, seeing Jonah sitting in the car.

"I'm ready" he said as they started their journey to McDonald's. Once Jack and Jonah ordered, they sat down in a booth.

Within a couple of minutes, one of the workers came over with their food. They happily ate, jack eating with caution.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, can you start he car" Jonah asked Jack after they were done eating. Jack nodded and threw out their trash.

As jack was sitting in the car, he started to read the comments under his new post. His stomach began to twist and turn with all the hate he was getting.

Jack didn't know when it started to happen, he felt himself gasping for air again. He couldn't breathe, he clawed at his chest.

He slammed his hand against the window, hoping to get someone's attention. He felt his hands dig into his neck, leaving tiny scars.

This continued until he felt his car door open, he fell against someone's body his own.

"Jack, you're going to be okay" He heard Jonah say.

Within minutes he was back to normal. He looked up at Jonah. And started to cry.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked.

"I feel- i feel like I might hurt myself tonight and i don't know how to stop these thoughts Jonah, I'm scared."

•hey what's up
•I'm really fucked