Introduction

"People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldn't imagine their life with out it. Its part of them, the love/hate relationship. Its what they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of different types of shoes, water, Gatorade, & coaches you hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when they beat the other team, and knowing those two extra sprints they ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way they become a family with their team, they live for the countless songs they sing in their head while training all those hours. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who we are."

Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed of going to Duke University to play volleyball and win a national championship like my mother. My parents were both Duke athletes my mother was a volleyball player and my dad was basketball player both were national champions in their own right. Volleyball has always been my first love it was my life until one guy changed everything and became the love of my life. 

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one." -- Peyton Sawyer

 "We spend so much time wanting, pursuing, wishing. But ambition is good, chasing things with integrity is good, dreaming. If you had a friend you knew you'd never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever. Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle's going to come from, the next memory, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it with all your heart." --"OTH" cast (Series Finale)

A/N: Okay this is my first story it may not be good or great but I'm not striving for either one of those things. This is an idea that I've had for awhile so I'm going with it because I think it has some potential. Haven't figured out a publishing schedule yet because who knows when I will publish a chapter it may be when I feel like it.

So comment, like, tell me what you want featured in this book of mine and then we'll go from there.