Chapter 30 (Part 2)

Nicole and I looked at each other like we had seen this a million times. Honestly when you think about it her and I have and it's always the same fight every single time. If this were Grayson and I  there would not be a fight because we would not fight over something this stupid.

Luke: "So when you said grab some popcorn and enjoy the drama you meant that?"

Nicole: "Yes it is true"

Me: "She wasn't kidding"

Luke: "What happens after the fight?"

Me: "I hear my bedroom window open and Grayson rants about it afterwards"

After the argument Nicole and I went down to the mess hall to grab some ice cream. They had some cookie dough ice cream in the freezer but it was only by the pint. When I'm in a bad mood I want it by the gallon. Everybody was still talking about the 1 on 1 game and the cheap shot that came out of it that had me more than mad at Steven.

The camp counselors tell us that it is time for bed and that volleyball is the sport to be played tomorrow. I just hope we have enough time to get in tomorrow and maybe soccer. Nicole and I get ready for bed and one of the counselors comes to see if we're both in bed. After that is done I get out of bed so I can go down to the docks and watch the stars.

Nicole: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Going down to the docks"

Nicole: "You'll get caught"

Me: "I'll be fine"

Nicole: "If you say so"

I run as fast as I can down there without anyone seeing me. I was the first one down there so I sat on the edge and waited for Grayson to show up. He comes up behind me and kisses my neck making me jump a little.

Me: "Thought you'd never show"

Grayson: "I asked you to come"

Me: "Gave me a good reason to get out of bed"

Grayson: "You ready for tomorrow?"

Me: "Yeah I am. Are you okay from earlier?"

Grayson: "How many times do I have to tell her that I'm not interested"

Me: "Instead of telling her why not show her that you're not interested"

Grayson: "How?"

Me: "Try being seen with me"

Grayson: "I don't even know why I waste my time with her"

Me: "You never make things easier for yourself. Try being with a girl that would want to be seen with you and not just because you're the star of the team. Have you ever thought that maybe just maybe there is a girl that does and I think you know the answer to that."

Grayson and I just sit there and stare at each other for awhile. He inches closer and starts to kiss me for awhile until we both stop. We thought about going back to the cabins but we lost track of time. I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.

The next morning we wake up and one of the counselors find us. Nicole and Luke are laughing at the scene of what they just saw and Nicole rolls her eyes at me. I decide to go take a shower in one of the showers she decides to follow me.

Nicole: "Morning sleeping beauty"

Me: "Shut up"

Nicole: "Sleep good?"

Me: "I slept just fine. I slept better than you."

Nicole: "Not possible"

Me: "You're joking"