Chapter 33

Nicole and I had been looking at various wedding magazines along with Pinterest trying to get ideas for the wedding. Grayson and I have talked about it even every detail. Nicole and Luke have talked about it but Luke was good with whatever she wanted. Luke and Grayson come in from the garage.

Me: "Care to tell me what has you laughing"

Luke: "Didn't know you kept one of these"

Nicole: "Oh my god"

Me: "That's my diary. Where was that?"

Grayson: "In a box in the garage"

Me: "I am not answering questions"

Luke: "I've lost count on the number of Grayson references" 

Nicole: "You don't go reading a girl's diary that's private"

I snatch it out of Luke's hand before they can read any further. There are references of Bailey and how much I hated for wanted what was mine and still mine. I basically trashed her for harassing me as well.

Grayson: "Where are the kids?"

Me: "Leah and Tristian are outside and I just put Mike down for a nap"

Luke: "Why all the magazines?"

Nicole: "It's called wedding planning"

Luke: "One of you has had hers planned for awhile"

Me: "I hate you but you should help her"

Nicole: "White or red roses"

Grayson: "Do both"

Me: "I like it"

I hear Mike crying so I get up and walk down the hall. I walk in and pick him up and sit on the rocker and rock him back and forth. I may not get sleep at night but I don't mind waking up for this kid. I put him back in his crib and walk back to the living room.

Nicole: "Have you thought about your dress?"

Me: "Yes"

Luke: "You describe it in the diary"

Me: "Would you shut up. Have you thought about your vows?"

Nicole: "Yes"

Luke: "What could you say that hasn't already been said"

Grayson: "Dude what you say is important. We all know you haven't thought about that"

Luke: "Who are you right now?"

Nicole: "And your hair?"

Me: "Pinned up"

Nicole: "Song choice?"

Grayson: "That's too easy"

Me: "What about you?"

Luke: "I thought I heard Memories"

Grayson: "The two you have on your phone by Nat King Cole are good"

Nicole: "Interesting music choice"

Me: "I'm exhausted we have been doing this all morning. Good thing it is a Saturday which is nice."

Luke: "Don't you have the article on the Louisville game?"

Me: "Don't remind me"

Nicole: "The article isn't the problem her problem is having to throw Grayson and coach under the bus"

Me: "The other problem is I can't be biased"

Nicole: "Go grab Tristian and we'll leave"

After Luke and Nicole leave I start to write my article for sports journalism. I really don't want to write this article the only thing I have a problem with is having to put the incident in the article. I walk into the kitchen and gab a glass of wine.