Chapter 49

Today is graduation I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. In a few hours I can say I'm a graduate of Duke University. The bad thing is that it is going to be hot and I'm going to be in a black gown. Nicole and Kate were coming back and graduating as well but when we celebrate I won't be able to have a drink. Thank god for being able to sleep in and not have to wake up for a class or a practice.

Grayson: "Morning beautiful"

Me: "Morning handsome"

Grayson: "Today is graduation"

Me: "Yes now can we please just shut up and stop wasting the free time we have"

Grayson: "We have later tonight"

Me: "Fine you mind joining me in the shower"

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I took of my clothes and turned on the shower and felt the hot water trickle down my skin. I heard the door open and felt Grayson up against my skin kissing my shoulder.

Grayson: "God your beautiful"

Me: "Why do you have to be so good looking"

Grayson: "I never should've dated Bailey in high school"

Me: "You're just now realizing this"

Grayson: "Yes"

Me: "God you're stupid sometimes now we are going to be late"

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and then wrapped one around my hair and put some lotion on my hands. I walked over to my closet and put on the dress that I was going to be wearing under my gown. I plugged in the blowdryer and the straightener and worked on my hair and then put on my makeup. I walked out to see my parents along with Sherry and William in the living room laughing about something. 

My mom: "Hello darling"

Me: "Hi mom"

My dad: "Hi princess"

Me: "Dad seriously"

My dad: "I can't say that"

Me: "I'm not in first grade anymore I'm a college graduate now. So what are we laughing at?"

Sherry: "Old photos of you two"

Me: "Kids you should see some of your dad's haircuts"

Grayson: "Seriously"

Me: "Oh come on live a little besides they look good"

Sherry: "You guys shouldn't be late"

Me: "See you guys at the ceremony"

I walked out to my car and headed to the chapel before we have to sit out in the heat. Good thing I was able to find parking the lot was packed with so many people. I walked in and found Kate and Nicole standing there talking. 

Kate: "Well look at you"

Me: "Where is my niece"

Kate: "She's with my parents. When are you due?'

Me: "Draft night"

Nicole: "She's stealing Grayson's big night"

Me: "Women can't and don't control when they go into labor he'll get over it"

They had us all line up to walk outside so that we could get our diplomas. We walked outside and took a seats in the seats they assigned us. Apple's CEO who got his MBA from Duke gave the commencement address which I thought was good. They read through all the names and gave us all our diplomas. Good thing I can now take off this gown and relax and enjoy the end of this chapter.

Sherry: "Now time for photos"

Grayson: "No photos"

Nicole: "Oh come on"

Kate: "We haven't seen each other in awhile"

Me: "This is true so let's get this over with"

After taking numerous photos I got back in my car and headed home. Sherry and William were taking the kids for the evening I figured they would and I love them like I love my parents we all know that Sherry is a true queen. I walked into the house to see candles lit and heard music coming from the bathroom. I walked in and he was sitting in the bath tub full of bubbles.

Me: "You didn't have to do this"

Grayson: "What I can't do anything nice for my wife"

Me: "No you can and I'm flattered but let me take off my dress"

I take off my dress and then I put my up in a bun and get in the tub. Gray pulled me into his chest and starts to kiss my chest and other areas. I moan a few times here and there but the good thing the kids aren't around. No better way to spend graduation night with the man I love.

After sitting there for awhile we decide to get out of the tub. I take a towel for my hair and another one to wrap around my waist and walk into the bedroom. I put on a pair of shorts and a Duke t-shirt and decide to lay in bed.

Grayson: "Now I have to do all these workouts"

Me: "The more important part is the questions you will be asked"

Grayson: "I have to answer those now"

Me: "You guys are going to be in front of at most all thirty teams and they are going to want to know can you handle the pressure they want to get a sense of personality you know what to answer with"

Grayson: "Since when did you get so smart"

Me: "Do I have to say it'

Grayson: "No"

I started to yawn and get sleepy from all that sex that just happened. I took out the hair tie that was in my hair and took off my glasses that I had on. I turned off the lamp sitting on the table and laid my head on the pillow and fell asleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is short but it is what it is. I can't wait for the season to start I'm kind of excited. Not seeing Grayson in the number three jersey this season has me depressed and makes me want to cry. I just hope Alex and Joey don't get scrutinized by the evil media that is ESPN but knowing that sports media company they will do anything for a story.