Chapter 10

Nicole and I after a long flight and falling asleep to probably an entire season of Friends wake up to the smell of french toast and bacon that my dad was making downstairs in the kitchen. My mom could tell that we were tired after having stayed up and watched Netflix. I just wanted to get to Duke to get moved into my dorm room but more importantly I had someone I really wanted to see at the chapel it has been way too long since we last saw each other I about went crazy in France thankfully I had Nicole and Kate to keep me from going crazy.

Nicole and I get ready to go to Duke. The two of us were rooming with Kate our dorm building was close to the dorm building where all the basketball players live so the three of us weren't too far from them thank goodness I was not about to walk across campus to their dorm building but I'm sure I would've done it any way because those idiots are worth it.

My parents follow us behind with the rest of our things we were able to get all of it in two cars. Of course my car had music playing in it the playlist was of our favorite songs so no Frozen thankfully sorry Luke but we have better taste in music than you do. Both of us were excited to get there.

Nicole and I get there before my parents get there. Kate pulls up with her stuff in her car and right behind her my parents show up. Inside are three big bedrooms with a spacious living room and a big kitchen. All three bedrooms are the same size and have big closets they may not have been the big walk in closets you see in mansions but we were going to make them work. 

After we moved in we all went to go grab some lunch and ran into Marshall and Amile you should've seen the look on Kate's face when she saw him she was red as a tomato Nicole and I both laughed at her and Marshall had this goofy smile on his face reminds me of Grayson but Marshall doesn't quite have the same charm. Amile is a good friend of mine he's not the only Duke player I know. I knew all of this year's team and I also knew some of the older players because of my father.

Amile: "Girl what are you doing here?"

Me: "Hey Amile I now go here I grew up"

Amile was like a brother to me along with Matt Jones and a few of the other guys on team. Those guys are all funny and they make me laugh I loved watching them play. Matt and Amile are the mom and dad of the team and in fandoms they are more properly referred to as jarents because they both have the same first initial in their last name. 

After lunch Nicole, Kate, and I all went our separate ways. Nicole was headed to see Luke, Kate was headed back to the dorm because she was going to hangout with Marshall she has a thing for him, and me well I was headed off to the chapel because I had someone I really wanted to see very very very badly. I sprinted to the chapel in a pair of flats I probably should have been wearing comfortable shoes but my feet were fine.

Grayson: "Hey baby girl it's been too long good to have you home princess"

Me: "Hey baby yes it is good to be home. I promise I'm not leaving again anytime soon."

Afterwards went and grabbed some dinner and then we went back to my dorm building and went into my room and watched Grey's Anatomy one of my all time favorite shows I could finish the first season all in one day. After about a few episodes I fell asleep but I knew I was okay because I was right where I wanted to be.

A/N: Okay sorry for this being short I'm really tired and @NicoleHeartsGrayson3 wanted me to get this out so Nicole here you go. I will try to get something out tomorrow night maybe before or after the game. The boys did I thought really well. Here we go round three of UNC #GTHC