Chapter 2

A/N: This is a quote pin that I found on Pinterest it is only the quote.

The phrase "you just know when you know" about meeting a soulmate is often misused. There is  a kind of knowing that comes through observation. You can meet someone and *know* the moment you meet them that there is a spark. You can *know* right away you want to know them more; but that isn't the kind of knowing meant for this phrase. This is knowing when you meet a person for the first time and feel as though you somehow recognize each other immediately. It feels like a message that is somehow delivered to you right within you; as instinctive as the way your body tells you that you're hungry. In an instant, you see and are seen. It is a knowing that feels like a truth. It's a reflex that could only be triggered by meeting someone in sync with your soul. Experiencing this sets the benchmark for the depth of emotional and spiritual connection you can feel with another. This person may become your "forever" - or they may just be part of your journey. Life doesn't guarantee that all soul connections will turn into the love of your life - but you can be certain that the impact of meeting such a person connects you to the energy of the universe. Be it as a lifelong partner or an "almost lover", embrace the lessons this person can bring. Ask how knowing them can show you the path to your best self. 

#ThingsIveLearned

- @ Marisa Victoria

I remember meeting this boy like it was just yesterday. It was a sunny day outside and it was at recess which was my favorite time of the day. I was sitting on the swings watching everybody else play. At recess the swings or the basketball court was where I could go and be myself. I noticed that there was a group of boys who were over by the court making fun of this other boy he was in the same first grade class as I was. I decided to walk over to the court to stop them from making fun of him. From what I saw it looked like he didn't do anything wrong to them.

"What do you guys think your doing?"

One of the boys of the group said to me "Why do you care?"

"Leave him alone. What did he ever do to you?"

"He stole the ball from us and he looks weird."

"That doesn't mean you have to pick on him and make fun of him for stealing the ball from you guys and for looking weird."

I wanted to beat the crap out of them but I decided it wasn't worth getting in trouble and even if I didn't get in trouble I would've done it anyway. Before I could do something to the boys they started to run away and we both start laughing at them. 

" Thanks for stopping them you didn't have to do that."

"It is my pleasure and I don't mind it and I don't think you're weird nor did you do anything wrong they're just a bunch of stupid boys who think they own the court."

"What's your name?"

"My name is Jackie. What's your name?"

"My name is Grayson Allen. You look pretty in your blue dress."

"Thank you. You want to go play on the swings?"

"Sure"

Grayson and I run over to the swing set. We start to swing back and forth and after we were done it was time to go inside. To be honest I didn't want to go back inside all I wanted to do was sit on the swings and get to know him more. 

Little did I know this brown hair blue eyed boy would end up being my best friend and the one that I would end up with. Grayson is the most kind and caring guy and had the most dorkiest laugh that I have ever heard but I love it and and it is the most purest laugh you will ever hear.

"We meet many matches in our lives, but there is always one that burns brighter and hotter than the rest. Our only hope is that they will be the burning beside us in the end. 

j. iron word

A/N: Somewhat a little longer than before but could still be longer. So we now know how the two of them met and the next few chapters will set up for when they get together but there will be some tough times along the way.