Chapter 7

Tonight is the night of prom and I'm excited because I'm on prom court and I have the chance to win prom queen. Nicole and I get ready at my house before we leave for prom. I wear a blue dress that has glitter on it with some silver heels. I decided on heels because I'm short and Gray is taller than I so I wanted to elongate my body so I don't have to get on my tip toes to kiss him.

Nicole did my hair and makeup. Nicole had on a red dress with silver heels we both had our hair penned up. I hear a knock at the door that must be Grayson and Luke. Luke Kennard was a guy on the basketball team he was a good player and he had a crush on Nicole.

"Hey baby you look cute in your dress and you're wearing heels."

"Thanks baby I thought I would try them. Hi Luke I'll go get Nicole."

"Nicole the boys are here."

Nicole comes down the stairs and when she sees Luke she starts to blush and we all laugh.

We all walk out to Grayson's Jeep to leave for the dance. Luke and Nicole sat in the back and Grayson and I sat in the front. I plug in my phone in to the aux cord and put the playlist on shuffle. 

When we get to the school we all get out and walk into the gym. My parents were chaperones for the dance and of course they wanted photos so we let them take the photos.

The time came to announce the prom queen and king I was nervous but excited for this. Of course Grayson wins king no surprise there. They start to announce queen and when they do i close my eyes and all of a sudden they announce my name. They announce that the winners have to dance. We all know that Grayson can't dance but he doesn't do too bad. The song they played was Make You Feel My Love by Adele how fitting. Tomorrow is the day that both of us announce our college choices. We've talked about this day since elementary school and I couldn't be happier.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter again the next one will be longer. Should I post the next one later tonight or wait until Wednesday?