Chapter 5

*Fast forward to Senior year*

Other than Volleyball season being my favorite basketball season is my all time favorite season of the year. I could sit and watch a game on TV for hours and I filled out an NCAA bracket every year. 

Nicole and I were making t-shirts for the first game of the high school season and her and I were determined to have the best ones. Friday nights are for the boys and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Nicole and I walk in with our student passes and we start to grab some seats with some of the Volleyball and Soccer girls like we always do for other sporting events. Of course before the game Grayson and I do what we always do.

I walk back to my seat and Nicole notices my smile and my very red cheeks. I knew I couldn't hide this any longer and I knew she was going to ask me about what I was thinking when I sat down.

"Your blushing and you're smiling and you're cheeks are red care to tell me why."

"If you must know I've got a crush on Grayson. I'm thinking about dating him this time no more dropping hints."

"How have you two not dated yet it's senior year time to date already."

"I wanted to wait I mean after the who Bailey thing I just thought it was best to wait and I'm glad I did because now I have a chance to get back at her for what she did to him."

Of course the boys won and as always Grayson played well what's new. Nicole decided to hang out with the Soccer team. I decided to hangout with Grayson because why not and I've got nothing better to do. Tonight is the night where I'm going to tell him why we should date after all this waiting I didn't want to wait any longer.

A/N: Yet another quote I saw on Pinterest and this is what I said.

"Hey can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"What I'm about to say to you is something I've always wanted to say. Ever since we met, I've known that we're special. The way we talk around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you. And what I think most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found."

Grayson walks over and starts kissing me but this just wasn't like every other time we've kissed. Grayson was my first kiss and it was in rain outside at recess one day in elementary school. I know it's so One Tree Hill but whatever but that night I told him I loved him.

A/N: So I finally said it took me long enough to let it all come out of my mouth. As I said at the end of the last chapter I will be putting out a third chapter maybe two more after the next one. What do you guys think?