Chapter 42

The guys had yet another game and Louisville was the opponent and the game was on my birthday. Gray let me sleep in and made breakfast and got the kids ready for school and was going to take them to school. I woke up and walked into the living room to hear them laughing at something on the TV. I walked into the kitchen where there was a dozen red roses sitting on the table. I was grabbing some pancakes when Gray walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

Grayson: "Happy birthday Mrs. Allen"

Me: "Thank you"

Grayson: "I have a surprise for you later"

Me: "Okay fine I guess I can wait"

Grayson: "I am going to take the kids to school and then I'll be right back"

Me: "Okay"

I had yet another Sports Journalism article to write. There are times when I like to write them and then there are times when I despise writing them. Good thing I'm only minoring in this I chose Sports Psychology as my major the crazy thing is I have a history in both areas. I heard the front door open and then Gray walked up behind me and closed my computer.

Me: "Hey I was working on that"

Grayson: "You can take a break"

Me: "I need to get this done for class it's due by Friday"

Grayson: "Okay"

Me: "I guess I could stop for a little bit"

Grayson: "Okay good because you get some of the surprise now and then we can continue later"

Me: "Since when has sex ever been a surprise with either you or Luke"

Grayson: "You do have a point"

Me: "Nicole would say the same thing"

Grayson: "Of course she would"

Me: "Can we just start and then continue this later"

Grayson: "Never thought you'd ask"

Grayson picks me up and  carries me into the living room and sets me on the couch. He starts to take my clothes off while I do the same without breaking the kiss. I pull away for a little so that I can catch breath and then go back to kissing him. He picks me up and goes into the shower and continues to kiss me and then stops to catch his breath for a little.

Grayson: "I can think of one place inside Cameron where we haven't done this"

Me: "Where exactly"

Grayson: "Coach's office"

Me: "Do you know what he would do if someone did that in there"

Grayson: "No one has ever done it in there"

Me: "He would have a heart attack"

Grayson: "He's had enough health issues"

Me: "That's my point"

Grayson: "I mean Capel will get the job when he retires"

Me: "Unless Capel goes to another school and gets a head coaching job"

Grayson: "But he'll still get it"

We both get out of the shower and I grab a towel to wrap around my waist and then I put on some perfume. I change into shorts and one of Gray's sweatshirts and go back to writing my paper. Gray leaves to go pick up the kids from school. After getting done I decide to clean the house and do some laundry. I hear the door open and Mike's little running into the kitchen.