Chapter 44

The last conference tournament and a trip to New York. The team clinched the number two seed and would either play Virginia Tech, Pittsburg, or Notre Dame for their first game in the quarter finals. The last time we were in New York was not a pretty sight a winnable game against St. John's. I was packing when Gray walked up behind me while I was packing.

Grayson: "You are very pretty"

Me: "You are very handsome"

Grayson: "What time is your appointment?"

Me: "12:00"

Grayson: "Practice gets done then"

Me: "Ask coach if you can leave early"

Grayson: "Okay"

Me: "I have my thesis paper for both sports journalism and sports psychology to write"

Grayson: "What topics did you pick?"

Me: "One is calling out ESPN and the other one is on the whole villain concept and how absurd it all sounds"

Grayson: "Should let coach read those"

Me: "They should be published but I'm not doing that"

Grayson: "Good idea"

I went to go to Cameron to go run three miles and I will miss doing this. I went to the sports journalism and psychology buildings to drop off my papers and they are my finest works. I decided to major in sports psychology and minor in sports journalism. I went home and took a shower and also to finish packing.

Leah: "Mommy"

Me: "Hey baby girl you all packed"

Leah: "Yes"

Me: "Why don't you go get your brother and get ready for school and I will take you"

Leah: "Okay"

I put on leggings and a sweatshirt and went outside to start the car. I walked back in and grabbed their lunch boxes and walked them outside. I dropped them off and then headed for the doctor's office to do a checkup and find out the gender.

They put the cold gel on me I jump even though I've done this twice and this is really the last time. I looked at the screen and could see everything and I smiled. I heard the door open and in walked Gray.

Grayson: "Sorry I'm late"

Me: "It's okay"

Doctor Dawson: "Would you like to know?"

Grayson: "Yes if my wife doesn't mind"

Me: "I would like to know too"

Doctor Dawson: "It looks like you are having another boy"

Grayson: "Looks like I was right you and Leah are out numbered"

Me: "Yeah yeah whatever"

Doctor Dawson: "I will see you when you get back from the tournament"

Me: "Yes"

Afterwards I went home and worked on my English paper that was due before I had to leave for New York. I did some laundry and cleaned a little of the house and took a short nap. I heard the door open and in walked Gray with the kids.

Grayson: "Wake up sleepy head"

Me: "How many times have I said do not wake me"

Grayson: "You have said it many times and I apologize"

Me: "For that you get to help me make dinner"

I decided to make tacos for dinner along with a taco salad as well. I poured some apple juice for the kids and I had a glass of water I just want some wine. Lately I have been craving chocolate covered strawberries and cookie dough ice cream. Now there was the matter of telling the kids which hadn't been done"