Chapter 40

The first conference game of the season was coming up and the boys had to play Boston College. This was going to be a big test for the freshmen time for them to get ready. It was the day before the game and I was in my hotel room working on papers. I heard a knock at the door and all of the freshmen were standing there.

Me: "What are you doing here?"

Marvin: "Can we come in?"

Me: "Sure"

Gary: "What do you know about this conference?"

Me: "This is a tough conference with some really good teams and some are really good. The big one of course is UNC and there is also NC State among others. Not a single game will be an easy game but if you play hard and listen you'll be fine"

Gary: "Your father played in this league"

Me: "Yes he did and he would tell you guys the same thing. Alex what did your father tell you considering he played in this conference as well?"

Alex: "He didn't really say much but he would've said the same thing"

Jordan(Goldwire): "What do you know about the Harvard coach?"

Me: "You guys are practicing at Harvard. What I know is he played in the same conference and was a good player for coach. He was an assistant coach on the 92 team and was a title game runner up when he played"

Wendell: "And I almost went to Harvard"

Me: "It's good academically. You guys should go get ready for practice or study tables"

Marvin: "Thanks for the talk"

Me: "No problem"

After the freshmen left I started to write the softball article for The Chronicle. Duke was adding a softball team for the spring and my professor along with the editor wanted me to do the article. I heard a knock at the door and the rest of the team was standing at the door.

Me: "First the freshmen and now you guys"

Grayson: "What did they want?"

Me: "They asked me what I knew about the conference"

Justin: "They could've just asked us"

Me: "Well they came knocking on my door"

Justin: "Okay"

Grayson: "Can you guys give us the room?"

Justin: "Sure"

Grayson: "Hey beautiful"

Me: "Hey handsome"

Grayson: "You going to let me in"

Me: "Sure"

Grayson walked in and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me along with taking my clothes off. We then moved into the shower because I did kind of need to take a shower but I guess this will work. I didn't want to stop but I decided to pull away to catch my breath and try to wash my hair.

Grayson: "You want me to stop?"

Me: "No but let me wash my hair"

Grayson: "Take your time Mrs. Allen"

Me: "You make that sound sexy Mr. Allen"

Grayson: "Are you done?"

Me: "Yes just let me grab a towel"

I grabbed a towel to wrap around my body and one for my hair. I got out and put on some lotion and sprayed some perfume. I put on a pair of sweats and sweatshirt and get ready to go with the guys to practice really I wanted to see the campus more than watching those guys practice.