Chapter 16

Kate, Nicole, and I for countdown decided to use t-shirt paint and make t-shirts for tonight. Nicole after some convincing decided to put Luke's number on the back we told her she couldn't be mad forever. Kate had a blue shirt, I had a black one, and Nicole had a gray shirt we all had different designs. We all decided to wear some boots with our outfits we also had our hair up in different styles.

We decided to go to the dining hall to grab a snack before heading to Cameron. We ran into some of the guys Luke was with them and he smiled when we walked in Nicole didn't even acknowledge him. Kate and I decided enough was enough even Grayson and the others agreed.

Me: "Nicole go talk to him"

Nicole: "I don't have anything to say to him"

Kate: "You don't have to say anything"

Me: "Just hear him out it's the least you could do"

Nicole: "I guess you're right I mean after all he has been my first in everything"

Grayson and Amile were telling Luke the same thing Kate and I were telling Nicole. Grayson and I decided to tag team and get everybody involved. When we went through the same thing we handled it ourselves although at times we were stubborn and we could tell Luke more than Nicole was being stubborn but Nicole had her moments too.

Grayson: "Go talk to her and apologize"

Luke: "And say what"

Amile: "Say you got stupid and that you made a mistake and that you tried to get Anna to leave"

Luke: "What should I take with me"

Grayson: "Take her some white roses and some donuts 

Luke: "I can't take Frozen with me"

Grayson and Amile: "No"

We all left the dining hall to head to Cameron for countdown. Countdown is an event used to introduce the new team and do a blue and white scrimmage. The players pick songs to come out to and attempt to dance. Nicole, Kate, and I didn't have to wait in line with the rest of the students because we had passes to get in. My dad sent me a text saying that he was coming he said he wanted to not only see me but he wanted to see coach. My dad was like a son to Coach K and was like a father to him.

Cameron was loud as it always is every home game. We were excited to be part of the Crazies those guys do some crazy things ands do dirt sheets on opposing teams. The band as always plays Everytime We Touch before the players are introduced. The players are introduced by class   of course when Luke and Grayson came out they attempted to dance they're not that good at it I was loud but was under control. I knew Amile could dance and you should've seen the look on Kate's face.

After the players were introduced the scrimmage was under way. Jahlil led all scorers with 27 points and was really good. Rasheed had 22 points and looked good as well. The dunk contest was up next this one I was excited for. I was excited to see what this team could do given the existing talent along with the incoming talent.

Marshall was crowned the winner. He got to the finals by wearing the jersey of an old player from the 2010 team and had 77 points on his first two attempts. Marshall had to go up against Grayson in the finals. I like Marshall but I knew where my loyalties lied. Grayson tried as hard as he could to beat Marshall but just couldn't do it.

Kate and I decided to go back and work on some homework and watch Netflix. Nicole got a text from Luke to meet up. Nicole decided to text him back it would be rude not to. Kate and I convinced her to text him back I mean she owed him that much to hear what he had to say.

Luke: "Can we talk"

Nicole: "Sure"

Luke: "Meet at the soccer field"

Nicole went to the soccer field to go meet Luke. Luke was standing in the middle of the field with some white roses and some chocolate donuts. What they didn't know was that there was a team effort on getting them to talk.

Luke: "Hi"

Nicole: "Hi"

Luke: "Look Nicole I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it"

Nicole: "Why'd you do it"

Luke: "I got stupid and screwed up like I always do and got a little carried away. I tried hard to get her to leave but she just wouldn't and she was begging. I brought some white roses for you along with some chocolate donuts as a peace offering. Nicole I love you"

Nicole: "Thank you and I love you too"

Luke: "Can we put this behind us"

Nicole: "Yes you dork"

Nicole and Luke kissed and while they were kissing the sprinkler went off. Luke started chasing her around the field until she couldn't run anymore. Luke and Nicole went back to his dorm to watch some Netflix and of course they had some making up to do.

A/N: On to the Sweet 16 we go I was a little worried there in the beginning but I knew we would be okay. To whoever decided to heckle Mama Carter screw you. If you want to see video there is one on Twitter if you have it.