Chapter 19

Being pregnant is no fun but I was adjusting just fine. Lately I have been working on designs for the nursery and looking at Pottery Barn Kids for furniture. I was also looking at paint colors I was thinking of a light yellow something bright but not too bright. I was having my mom help Grayson and I look at apartments on campus I wanted something big but not small. Tonight is the UNC game and right now a large portion of the student body is outside in Kville tenting giving up the warmth of their dorms all for one game which I've heard is fun but sounds disgusting.

I went on a run it had been awhile since I last ran and I needed to get out of the dorm for a little bit. After going on a run I met Nicole for Starbucks before going back to work on our English paper. We both were excited for the game tonight and she also looked to be in a good mood.

Nicole: "I have some news"

Me: "So do I"

Nicole: "You go first"

Me: "I'm pregnant with a girl"

Nicole: "Congrats! Have you thought of a name?"

Me: "I'm thinking either Sydnee or Leah"

Nicole: "I like them"

Me: "What is your news?"

Nicole: "I found out that I'm pregnant"

Me: "When did this happen?"

Nicole: "I found out last weekend when I went to the doctor"

Me: "What are you having?"

Nicole: "A boy"

Me: "Have you thought of a name?"

Nicole: "I like Tristian"

Me: "I like that name"

On my way back to the dorm I get a text from Grayson with an address of a place on campus. I put the address in my phone and started driving and drove up to this townhouse apartment. It looked familiar to me like I had seen it before. The door was unlocked so I decided to walk in.

The apartment had a huge spacious living room and kitchen quite the size I wanted and really the perfect size for a family. The kitchen had granite countertops and the appliances looked brand new like no one had used them. The living room already had a couch and a coffee table like someone had read my mind in what I wanted. The master bedroom was the perfect size and already had a bed in it. What I couldn't find was Grayson so I decided to go looking for him.

Me: "Grayson where are you?"

Grayson: "I'm in the second bedroom"

Me: "What is all of this?"

Grayson: "This is our apartment and the room that we're in is for our daughter"

Me: "I like the color and the furniture. How did you get a hold of all of this?"

Grayson: "I got ahold of your mom and had her help me get all of this"

Me: "Well aren't you just full of surprises"

Grayson: "I have one more surprise"

Grayson opens up a box and pulls out a golden retriever puppy.

Me: "Where did this little guy come from?"

Grayson: "I thought we needed another addition to the family"

Me: "I love you"

Grayson: "I love you"

A/N: I apologize for this being so short. 1k reads I love you guys I'm surprised to see this many reads I was unsure when I wrote this but I'm starting to like it. Tell me what you want next.