Chapter 11

I have been waiting for this day my entire life to be on campus and to just enjoy it all. Going to all the basketball games and being apart of the Cameron Crazies was what I was most excited about and volleyball season. I also had some amazing people with me to enjoy my four years with. With college comes some drama that can make or some relationships and cause some fights. I couldn't pick a major to go with. I was going back and forth between sports psychology and journalism particularly sports journalism. With sports journalism which i'm kind of leaning towards ESPN will have nothing on me because I have and will have some harsh words for the coverage of my father and later on they're not going to want to mess with me.

Me: "Nicole, Kate we should go grab Starbucks before class."

Nicole and Kate: "Sure"

We walk to Starbucks and grab some coffee and some breakfast before class. We all had class at the same time but different classes. I had my first class which was sports psychology with some of the guys from the basketball team and then I had sports journalism with some of the volleyball team and also some more of the guys. Sports Psychology flew by like a breeze because it was the first day of classes and it was syllabus week. 

The basketball freshmen are quite the bunch and I've heard that this year's team should be good too. Tyus Jones, Justise Winslow, and Jahlil Okafor and of course my boyfriend along with Luke were quite the freshmen class all for the most part rated high. Three of the five would start along with Quinn Cook and Matt Jones. 

After Sports Psychology I walk to the journalism building to make it to class on time and in my class was Tyus, Jahlil, and Justise the three of them are funny and always make me laugh. The professor walked in and took attendance, handed out the syllabus, and handed out the first writing assignment which in my opinion was easy the topic was to pick a former basketball player to write an article on. I had too many players to pick from because I knew all of them but I went with my father because he is my inspiration and I always thought that the media was unfair to him the only problem is I had to be fair in writing the article and point out his past mistakes even though I didn't want to. 

After class I go back to my dorm to take a nap before practice I was a little tired even after two classes. Grayson was waiting for me when I got back so I knew I was going to sleep well for a little. I always feel comfortable when I lay down in my bed with him because it's what we always did and I had no trouble with falling asleep and we weren't in my room together I couldn't sleep.

Grayson:"Hey baby girl you okay?"

Me:"I really need a nap I could use it before practice."

Grayson:"Come here"

Me:"Okay wake me up in five minutes."

Grayson wakes me up in time so that I could head to Cameron for practice. For practice I wore what I normally wear to practice my Duke volleyball t-shirt, black Nike shorts, my pads so I don't get floor burns I also put my hair in a bun and wear a white Nike headband my mom got me. Practice went really well even though it was the first practice of the season I was excited to continue what my mom started.

After practice I go back to the dorm to grab something to eat and work on my paper which didn't take long to write since I used no articles or videos to write on my father because I didn't need them. Tomorrow I have Sports Psychology with Nicole and Kate I was excited about that class I wanted to make it either my major or minor. Later on that class with a final paper topic  in my junior year would test my patience because like the paper with my father this one I really wasn't going to want to write without throwing something. 

After working on my paper and grabbing something to eat I got changed for bed because I was tired and while sleeping I felt some very strong and comfortable arms that I could get lost in wrap around me and I was out in no time. As I said before I was right where I wanted to be with the person I wanted to be with.

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is short I almost didn't want to write this because that game made my blood pressure rise. UNC is a good team and came out firing. I'm 100% sure that the foul on Grayson was not a flagrant foul but of course with it being him they would call it. Now we wait to see where we end up for the tournament I still think we are a 2 seed.