Chapter 51

There have been so many Jazz injuries I can't keep up with them. The Jazz have five guys out and one of those is Ricky who is a starter for them. The good thing is that Gray is back and looked good in the game against the Lakers. I'll be glad when the whole team is healthy even though Gray might not play much.

The guys were playing Detroit tonight which meant that Luke and Nicole were in town. Nicole and I had been texting each other back and forth during the season keeping both of us sane. The kids were all excited to see each other even Leah who I predict will date Tristian when they get older.

The kids were at school which gave me time to clean the house and do some laundry. I started in Tonan's room yes we named our third child after a very good friend of ours who has been there for both Gray and I. I was in the middle of washing the kids' uniforms Mike had decided to play basketball like Gray and Leah decided to play volleyball like me. I heard Gray walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

Grayson: We have time before the kids get home

Me: Yes we do let's use it wisely

Grayson: God I love you

Me: I love you even more

Gray picks me up and carries me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He lays me down and takes off my shirt as he trails kisses down my body. He then asks for entrance and I shake my head and I start to moan as I tilt my head back. I pull away to catch my breath as I reach my climax.

Me: Do you want to go get the kids or should I

Grayson: I will go get them

Me: Okay

I put my t-shirt back on and redo my hair before the kids get home. I hear the door open and hear the kids run in. I'm in the kitchen cleaning and hear little Tonan run in jumping up and down. 

Tonan: Mommy

Me: Hey baby did you have fun at school 

Tonan: Yes

Me: Why don't you go get your jersey out for tonight for the game

He runs out of the kitchen and down the hall where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday I was in labor with him on draft night yes I stole Gray's night but in the end it all worked out. I walked into the living room to see Leah and Mike working on homework and Gray was over in the corner playing with Tonan I honestly wouldn't trade this for anything else in the world. I heard a knock at the door and opened the door to see Nicole with the kids.

Nicole: Hi

Me: Long time no see

Tristian: Aunt Jackie

Me: Hey buddy Leah's in the living room

Nicole: Is it too early to ship them

Me: No it isn't

We get the kids ready for the game and into the car. Duke was also playing tonight as well but against Syracuse. Of course tonight would be hard to root against Luke but I had to. Gray needed to have a good game tonight against Detroit. I pull out the tickets and go to my seat.

Watching these two play against each other feels so weird I'm not use to this. What felt even more weird was to see the two of them guarding each other this was all new to me. The was too close for comfort but they pulled it out 100-94. Luke had a good game having scored ten points and played twenty-three minutes while Gray played twenty minutes having scored eight points. The good thing is his defense has gotten better which has led to more playing time while the others are still out.

After the game I walked down to the tunnel to wait for the guys to come out. The bad thing is this was the second time they would be playing each other and they wouldn't be playing each other again until next season. The guys came out laughing about something funny probably some old joke.

Luke: Well look at you

Me: I just saw you not that long ago

Luke: I know but we don't get to see each other very often

Me: This is true but then we all text which to me isn't enough

Leah: Uncle Luke

Luke: You look like your mom

Me: That she does

Grayson: Hey

Me: Hi

Leah: Hi daddy

Grayson: Hey princess

Luke: Let's go find the rest of the bunch

Gray and I started to laugh because we knew what he wanted to do when he got home. Nicole was sitting there laughing with Sherry about something and everybody else was sitting there. I grabbed Mike and Tonan and walked out to the car and got them settled in and went home.

After getting home I walked into the kitchen and made some dinner. After getting dinner ready I get the kids ready for bed and get them ready for school in the morning. I walk into the bedroom and put on some shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I hear the front door open and the drop of a gym bag and walk into the living room.

Grayson: Hey 

Me: Hi

Grayson: It was good to see Luke and the gang

Me: Yeah it was fun. What did he tell you?

Grayson: To not worry about the trade rumors on Twitter

Me: And he's right you shouldn't look all last season there were trade rumors on him and it didn't happen

Grayson: You don't believe in all of that do you

Me: People spouting these rumors on Twitter are the cast of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest it's all rumors and speculation

Grayson: Are you sure you're okay

Me: I'm fine I'm going to bed

I walked into the bedroom and took out my hair tie and took off my makeup. I get in bed and pull the covers over me and lay my head on my pillow. I hear the door open and feel Gray pick my head up and lay it on his chest and I fall asleep.

The last few weeks have been crazy with games here and there with very little or no playing time. I have been deathly afraid that they could trade him but I had to remind myself that it is what it is and try not to lose my emotions. The next two weeks will be crazy and long to where I may just lose sleep. I just had to have faith and resilience and be strong for both of us and not look disappointed.

A/N: It has been a hot minute since I last updated and I'm a little behind and I'm trying to play catchup. I hope to have the next chapter out soon but I just may forget to update completely.