Chapter 15

This weekend was going to be a crazy weekend. Friday was volleyball night and Saturday was the big Countdown To Craziness which is the start to the basketball season but the biggest thing was students giving up the warmth of their dorms for tenting in Kville for the UNC game. I loved countdown I have gone every year with my dad it was my favorite event of the season other than March Madness. 

Kate was crushing hard on someone on the team. Marshall and Kate decided to be just friends and nothing more. Her crush was on Amile Jefferson I was happy for her. I always liked Amile he is very funny and acts like the mom of the team and he secretly has a thing for Matt. 

Kate, Nicole, and I for a change were sitting in the dining hall of our dorm building having some breakfast and some coffee. The boys all walked in and Luke saw Nicole and when Nicole saw him she looked away she's still mad at him for what he did to her with Anna. Kate was busy looking at Amile she couldn't help herself. I was sitting at the table laughing at Amile looking at her.

Kate: "What are you laughing at?"

Me: "I'm laughing at you. Your face looks red mind tell me why."

Kate: "I have a crush on Amile."

Me: "I figured that much given the look on your face."

Kate: "I heard who you came home with last night."

Me: "Can we not talk about that."

Nicole: "Are you kidding me."

Me: "I believe we are talking about Kate and Amile. We are not talking about what me and my boyfriend do in our free time."

Everybody in the room sitting at the tables were sitting there laughing even I was laughing at myself. I went to the journalism building so I could work on my basketball article that The Chronicle the student newspaper wanted and my professor picked me to write the article which I was happy to write considering I knew about as much as anybody on campus. The article took me less than five minutes to write using notes when needed but I didn't really need them.

I went to Luke's and Grayson's dorm because Luke needed to talk about how he was trying to get Nicole back but I don't know how much help I was going to be with that. I used my key to get in I didn't feel like hopping through Grayson's window like I do late at night.

Luke: "Don't you know how to knock?"

Me: "Luke I have a key I shouldn't have to knock."

Luke: "You should still knock."

Grayson: "Would you leave her alone."

Me: "Now what did you want?"

Luke: "I need help on how to get Nicole back."

Me: "You shouldn't have been stupid to begin with."

Luke: "I didn't mean to do it."

Me: "Obviously you had a good reason to do it because you could've told Anna no."

Luke: "Wow you're in a bad mood."

Me: "I'm fine it's Nicole who is not okay. If you'll excuse me I have a volleyball game to get ready for I will see you two there.

I went back to get ready for the game against Clemson which is a big one considering it is conference play. We started out well and before Clemson we 15-4 something like that. 

We got our ninth sweep of the season winning 3-0 against Clemson. The first set we won 25-22, the second set 25-21, and the final set was 25-22. Kate and I both did well and the boys were there watching I could tell Kate got distracted a couple of times during the game. We needed a good night after having not done well against UNC.

Kate: "I'm exhausted"

Me: "So am I but I'm hungry"

Kate: "We could do pizza there is a frozen one in the freezer"

Me: "Fine. Have you talked to him"

Kate: "No I have not talked to Amile"

Me: "You should I think you would like him"

Kate: "When should I talk to him?"

Me: "Talk to him tomorrow after countdown"

Kate: "Okay"

Kate and I went back and made some pizza and watched Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. We were at the part where Meredith gives her pick me choose me love me speech. After a few episodes I was tired so I decided to go to sleep. I felt comfortable arms being wrapped around me.

Me: "Do you have any idea what time it is"

Grayson: "No does it really matter"

Me: "I guess not"

Grayson: "You did good tonight"

Me: "Thank you"

Grayson: "Luke is getting on my nerves"

Me: "Is he asking you to help him get Nicole back"

Grayson:"Yes"

Me:"He can't ask for help he has to figure it out on his own that is if he can see the error of his ways"

Grayson: "I feel bad for her"

Me: "Me too he just got stupid like he always does"

After talking for awhile we both fell asleep. I woke up comfortable as could be and smelled French Toast being made in the kitchen along with coffee from Starbucks. I know I'm spoiled but he is simply the best. I could get use to this every morning and not regret it at all.

Me: "Morning"

Grayson: "Morning princess"

Me: "You didn't have to do this"

Grayson: "I wanted to"

Me: "Well thank you"

Kate and Nicole came out. I could tell Kate was in a good mood and Nicole was still trying to get over Luke. Kate was typing like a mad woman on her phone and answered it pretty quick. She also kept smiling every time her phone dinged with a text message I swear this girl cracks me up.

Nicole and I: "Who are you texting this early in the morning"

Kate: "I'm texting Amile"

Me: "And?"

Kate: We are meeting up after countdown"

Me: "Okay"

A/N: I was going to put Countdown To Craziness in this chapter but I decided not to so that will be hopefully be the next chapter. The boys played well and bless Wendell's heart on playing with his injury even though he shouldn't but no pain go gain.