B2-one

"How come I'm the one with super-strength and you

"How come I'm the one with super-strength and you. Always. Manage. The win." Peter barely breathed, Winters foot was triumphantly on his chest.

"Don't ask me, I don't know." She replied.

"You're so weird." Peter pushed her foot off and sat up.

"Am I?" She replied.

"I think you're actually very—"

"Winter, Sir is requesting you back upstairs saying that it's important. Mister Parker you are allowed to join them if you'd like." JARVIS cut through the speaker.

"Okay." Winter replied, already taking off the wraps around her wrists and throwing them away.

"O-Okay thank you so much Jarvis." Peter followed after her into the elevator.

The elevator closed behind them and began the go up at a smooth and slow tempo. Soft music that was likely Dr. Banners choice played in the background barely audible.

"What do you think is so important?" Peter asked.

Winter turned to him, only her waist moving and shrugged at him. She didn't really know what it was but she wasn't going to dwell on it either, she'd see it in a minute.

"Aren't you curious?" He nudged.

"No?" She responded.

"Not even, a little bit?"

"Not even that."

"What if the worlds about to end and that's what he's going to tell us."

"He's not going to—"

"Kids...the worlds about to end." Tony said.