B2-twelve

Before

The sun was something that Winter had grown to love. It had previously been the cool weather that she preferred, mostly due to her conditions growing up. Now that she was finally living a life of normalcy–one everybody else experiences as a teenager–the sun had come into her life and shown right into that soft spot in her heart.

Watching the sun rise was beautiful. Having her Dad right next to her, experiencing the same warmth that she was had felt so comfortable to Winter. Everybody has their thing she's learned. There's certain things you do with acquaintances, certain things with friends, family, and there was definitely a special thing each one of them shared.

Spending ten, twenty at most minutes watching the sun rise. That, that was their thing. Tony and Winter watched the sun rise together.

It had been two months after what happened with Obadiah, and the city, and all the damage it caused to the buildings and the people. Been three weeks since they started their sun rise watching tradition. And two minutes of sitting on the roof of the Tower in lawn chairs, and their pajamas.

"Why do you wear Captain America pajamas?" Winter asked Tony, eying his shield covered pajamas that were shaded red, white, and blue.

Tony put his leg over his other one and leaned back in his chair, brushing imaginary dust off of them before he turned to her looking goofy in his sun repellant glasses, and pointed to her own pajamas.

"Why do you wear Thor pajamas?" Tony smirked, pointing out the lightning streaked pajamas pants with mjolnir attached to the ends of each streak.

Winter shrugged, "I just like them, they're comfortable."

"Exactly!" Tony exclaimed, and turned back to the sky line where the sun was peaking out.

The sun took longer than it had yesterday to come up, it was a process that Winter found astounding each time she watched it. It was like an episode of a television show; never knowing what was going to happen or when.

She wanted to capture that beauty forever.

"I like the sun." Winter said leisurely.

"I think we've established that." Tony chuckled.

"I'm serious, it's so...brilliant. I wish I could see this all the time." Winter said, gesturing out like she was about to grab the sun right out of the sky.

"I'll tell you what, Winter. If by some miracle I find a way to capture the sun rising other than with a video camera, then I promise you that you'll get to see the brilliance of it all forever." Tony reached over and patted her shoulder with his hand.

"Hey, Hey. Look!" He patted again, excited this time.

Winter grew equally excited as the dark red began poking out and rays of orange and yellows came sputtering out and if not for the goofy glasses would have been blinding.

"It's so beautiful." Winter gushed, letting herself mesmerize in the sun rise.

"It really is something, isn't it?" Tony said.