Chapter 1

Let me introduce myself, My name is Larissa Hope i am 17 years old, I am in Year 12 and i can't wait to finish since it is my last year. I was born in the 2nd of March. I'm not real tall maybe 5"1, I have dirty blonde, wavy hair that goes just over half way down my back. I am very sporty,  my favourite sport is soccer i am a forward. I am not popular i would say that i have lots of friends but i am not popular i moved schools when i was about 9 or 10. It was scary at first i because i had moved from Brisbane to Sydney so i didnt know anyone at my new school nor did i know anywone from this state Well apart from some of my two cousins Michael and James  who lived in Sydney .

Best Friend Is Sabrina Morgan. we have been the best of friends since i started primary school when i was 11. Sabrina and i are almost completly different so i dont no how we had become the best of friends but who is complaining .

Sabrina is also 17 years old but she turned 17, 6 months after i did on the 14th of November. She has light brown hair that is dead straight and falls slightly under her shoulders. She isnt into sport as much as i am but we both play for the school soccer team and she plays as a sweeper. She is also very smart when it comes to school and she is really good at English.

Anywho......

It is mid-afternoon on Saturday and I was lying on my bed looking at my books for school that were in front of me. I have this mini debate in my head whether I should do my homework or not, I have to do some of it I thought to myself, eh but I dont want to do it. So I ended up deciding to ditch the work and call my best friend Sabrina. 

“Hello” Sabrina answered probably without looking at the caller ID because she normally  has some comment to ask why I am calling.

“Hey Sabrina”

“Oh, Hi Larissa" She didn’t sound to happy

“Hey what’s up?” I asked

“Uhh, the sky!” There is the sarcastic comment

“No shit anyway what’s the matter?” I asked again hopefully this time she won’t think of anything sarcastic to answer with.

“You woke me up from my sleep that is what and I haven’t had sleep in what feels like ages” she replied

“okay, anyway because your smart and all that do….”

“Yes I will come over I will be there in 20 minutes do you want be to bring anything” she cut me off

“okay thanks, Ahh whatever you think i may need…..love you”

“ok and love you to”

After that she hung up. While I was waiting for her to get here I just put my IPod on shuffle just sing to the songs that came on while getting some food for us to eat when she gets here.

-15 minutes later-

I hear the font door slam closed and someone come in, I am guessing that it is Sabrina.

“Honey I’m home” she yelled up the stairs.

“Upstairs” I yelled back.

After she had run up the stairs to my bedroom she gave me a hug and found a spot on my bed to sit down.

“So what do you need help with” she spoke up

“English” I replied

“Okay, easy”

“Thought it would be for you”

“Yeah”

After about half an hour of Sabrina helping me with my English I finally got it done.

We sat down and picked out some movies to watch most of them were Disney movies though (Don’t judge).

I think we ended up watching 4 movies.

It was now 9 o’clock so I went and made some sandwiches for dinner. Sabrina had decided to stay over for the night so we ended up going to bed at 11

-----Next Morning-----

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I slowly walked down into the kitchen and the smell was getting stronger. Once I was in the kitchen I saw Sabrina standing next to the oven cooking. I took out two plates and sat down at the bench. Then mumbling a ‘good morning’ to the girl that was now dancing around the kitchen. Well someone was in a good mood this morning.

After she had said ‘good morning’ she sat down next to me and started eating her breakfast.

“What do you want to do today?” I ask. Trying to bring up a conversation

“Um, well I have to go home and change and then how about we go to the movies and we could watch the fault in our stars because I have read the book and I really want to see the movie?”

“Okay do you want me to drop you off?”

“Yes please”

Once the movie had finished we walked back to the car and I dropped Sabrina off at her house and went back home and changed into some clothes that I can run comfortably in and went for a jog. When I got back home it was round 4:30 so I decided to have a long shower and get into comfy clothes that consisted of a Micky Mouse top and some yoga pants on and went and put in the disc to Charlie St Cloud and started watching.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was on the lounge and it was 2:23 in the morning so I decided to get a drink and go to bed, because I have a long day tomorrow at school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter sucks but I hopefully they will get better

If you have any ideas please message me

Please Comment or vote so I know that people are reading so that I will update more and I know that people are reading and am not writing for no reason

 Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx