Chapter 4

Larissa’s POV

*Tuesday*

I was meeting up with Sabrina after our last class at the oval at the top of the school. I just had Cooking while Sabrina had Agriculture. Because I was closer to the oval I was up there waiting for her to meet me. While I was waiting I watched the boys do their warm ups for their soccer team. I may look a bit weird sitting here watching the boys while the Girls’ team was going over to the oval but oh well. Wait the girls team was already going up to the oval. SHIT. I walked up to the oval and saw some of the other girls I play with and decided to talk to Sarah. She was also short, has brown eyes, she has long brown hair and she is very skinny. Sarah was one of my closest friends on the soccer team. She also played for the soccer team outside of school with me. We don't really train that much for the school team but sometimes we have a kick around with the ball but for training outside of school because we play for women’s as there is no team for our age it is serious.

"Hey, Sarah"

"Hey, you ready for our game next Monday" She asked

"Nah! Not really but I am getting excited"

"Me to i can't wait" she almost screamed

"Have you seen Sabrina by any chance, she was meeting me up here but.........Actually, don't worry I see her" I mumble cutting myself off.

"Okay well I am guessing you are going to go talk to her, oh and quick question are her and Calum dating or what is going on between them"

"Yeah I am going to go over and talk to her, and to be honest I don't know what is going on between them last I heard was Calum was taking her out on Friday. But that is all I know"

"Oh, okay, cute"

I walked over towards Sabrina and then we both walked over towards the coach and while he was talking I quickly put my blonde hair in a bun so it wouldn’t get in the way. We go into partners and passed the ball then did some possession and some shots. We had a little break and got a drink I was talking to Sabrina about the whole situation with Calum.

“Well you have 4 days till you go on that date did he tell you where you’re going yet”

“Not yet, but he said that he has it all planned and he knows where we are going to go”

“How do you know what to wear” I ask

“I don’t know I will ask him or I will just wear something comfortable”

“Okay, do you want to go in goals while I take a few shots?” I ask “And then we can swap and I’ll go in goals and you can take a few shots.”

“Sure”

After kicking the ball a few times and Sabrina saving the ball from going into the goals. She is a good goalie I have to say. We had a mini game with the people that were still left from training ½ on ½ and then we packed up our stuff and we all headed home. Sabrina and I had started walking towards my car in the school parking lot together like we usually do since she lives down the road from me I drop her off, while we were walking we made small talk and then all off a sudden her phone went off meaning she was receiving a call from someone she looked up at me confused, then I looked at the phone screen it was from an unknown number, I decided to answer it.

Larissa Unknown Number

Hello”

“Hi is this um Sabrina’s number or has she given me the wrong number”

“No this is her number may I ask who is speaking”

“Oh, sorry it’s Calum”

“Oh, what’s up?”

“Not much”

“Okay”

“Is Sabrina there by any chance since you have her phone?”

“Oh, yeah hang on a second”

“Can I please talk to Sabrina?”

“Sure”

I pass the phone to Sabrina and zoned out not listening to their conversation then we got to the car I got in and waited for Sabina to get in and then we were ready to leave.

“What did he want” I asked Sabrina after a moment of silence.

“He wanted to see what I was doing because he knew I had soccer this afternoon and I came with you this morning he asked if I needed a lift home but I told him that you are taking me so he said that he would see me in the morning, Oh and he told me to wear jeans and a top for Fridays date”

“Okay then” I said the rest of the car ride to Sabrina’s house was quiet. When we arrived I said goodbye to her as she got out and she gave me a hug and got out and mumbled something about not needing a lift tomorrow. So I thought maybe Calum is going to give her a lift or something.

When I got home I had a little packet of chips and had a shower them put on some comfy clothes and went to bed.

-------------------------

Hey!!

Sorry i haven't updated in a while 

I hope you are enjoying it :)

Who has the 5 Seconds Of Summer album. Comment

I did and i am so happy

Pleease comment and vote

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx