Chapter 50

Larissa's POV

I woke up to the bright light coming from the window. I tried to sit up but something was stopping me i looked down to see that Luke's Arms were still wrapped around me and tightened when i went to move. As the memories from last night replayed in my head i smiled down at Luke and gave him a peck on the cheek, then a quick peck on the lips i then laid back down next him.

"You tease" i heard Luke say next to me in his sexy morning voice.

"Morning, i didn't know that you were awake" i said turning over to face the boy next to me.

"I am now" he said also turning on his side to face me. 

He than swiftly moved so that he was hovering over me. He slowly leaned down and kissed my forehead, cheeks and nose, then lips. I smiled deepening the kiss after about two minutes, it was no longer just a kiss it was now a very heated make out session. Until we heard someone cough at the door to get our attention. "Oh.... Erm Hey there Ash" i say, i could feel my cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"Um hey guys i hope i wasn't interrupting anything" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What do you want Ashton" Luke pipes up from next to me seeming a bit ticked off from his band mate as he used it proper name not nickname.

"We were going out to Macca's get something to eat i was going to see if you guys were hungry and wanted us to bring something back but i see you are a little hungry for something--" Ash says but it rudely cut of By Luke

"Just go away oh and just get us both something i don't really mind" he said turning to me as i just nod in agreement.

"Okay well we are going out now and you kids make sure you use protection" Ash yelled turning around laughing and walking over to the other boys.

"Shut up and go away Ashton" Luke and i yelled simultaneously. 

We then heard him tell the boys what we were up to after they asked what was going on. Luke and i just stayed there and cuddled in bed for a little while longer. After about ten minutes or so i got up and got some clean clothes to take a shower after about a minute or two i heard Luke ask if he could join me in the shower. " Um No Luke i think i can manage to have a shower by myself" i replied.

"Please" he asked again.

"No for the final time' i said as he watched me walk over to the bathroom.  I then had a shower and did my usual routine. After about 5 minutes i got out and brushed my hair and teeth and decided on a little bit of make up. I walked over to were Luke was and sat down on the bed next to him. "Hey what are you Doing" i asked.

"Waiting for you so i can have a shower" he said standing up and heading towards the shower. While he was in the bathroom i sat on the bed playing games and looking through all my social media on my phone. Once he came out the other boys came back with our breakfast so we heading into the living area and sat down talking among ourselves and eating.

**************************************

Sorry guys took a long time but like i said i don't have many ideas and being in Year 12 is scary as shit and i have to focus on my grades because i am shit at school i am not the smartest person so yeah i don't know when the next update will be but as i have said before if anyone wants to co-write the book with me or write it themselves or even any ideas that would be great. 

I have been having thoughts that i should just delete this story. What are your thoughts please let me know if i should keep writing or not?

Thanx My Lovelies xx

xxTiarnaxx